Merged 6x: Brady questionable vs. Bucs | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 6x: Brady questionable vs. Bucs

nephinsfan said:
I think dirtywater is a fan of being the Nephinsfan police.

And I do talk football. It is just impossible to talk reasonable football with people that think that Brady and Bruschi could win it all and be the only two playing.

Well thats a lot of people that you'll find inpossible to talk to. Just think how lucky those people are.

nephinsfan said:
You just don't get it do you. did you miss the whole point of my post?

and I am not bitter about him, I just cannot stand him. he is average.

your ability to rate talent is beyond corkey. tom is certainly one of the best there is. you talked about kelly and marino lighting up the sky or somethinfg corny to that effect(btw,tom leads the legaue in 20+ yard completions).i also remember marino throwing a monsterous amount of pics. sometimes they would come one after another(and that's a fact). face it,your bitter and jealous as all hell. and every qb of all time manages a game,and every qb is in a system also. a system that plays best to the qb's strengths. its up to the qb to make the best decision he can on every passing play. again its ******ed when ppl say that qb's manage games,NO CHIT. they manage them to win it. just like marino back in the day(like when he was playing in a very weak defensive afce all those years playing in sunny comfy miami in perfect conditions.

and you do not become a great qb just by throwing the ball far(it's what you were hinting at,AND YOU KNOW IT),that is so beyond stupid. you become great by being efficient/smart/accurate/AND CLUTCH IN CRUNCH TIME.especially the playoffs. that's why tom is great and your jealous beyong all belief.

ty law could have won a mvp in one of those superbowls,certainly he was deserving. but so was brady(and that's a fact). and adam v. was too. and even maybe antoine smith. chit like that happens on a lot of superbowl teams where more then one guy COULD have won the mvp. brady won it because of the td pass/and because of the last drive vs the rams in GREAT PRESSURE.-- his stats were not great but it was enough. law got burned a few times that game,and had a gimme int that was easy as heck because of tremendous pressure by vrable. saying that,i still would not have a problem with ty winning it even though he was not over the top stellar either.

FaninPatsyLand said:
You know he's part of a GREAT team?

He WON all those games carrying the Patriots on his back, and the defense never really helped. The O-line was putrid and it was all the work of Wonderboy. :rolleyes:

Listen, I'm undecided how good Brady really is. You watch him play, and he never really WOWs you, but he puts up solid numbers. Then you watch him in other games and he looks like Gus Frerotte (in Kansas City, with the overthrows). I just don't know what to think of the guy, he's obviously an above average QB, at least, and in the NFL with the lack of any quality QB's that's impressive enough.

But stop making it sound like this guy is some type of god. He's a very good QB in a time of poor Quarterback play, on average.

never really WOWS YOU?? are you kidding.stevie wonder is that you??? you see the way this guy plays in horrible weather? throwing 20-30 yard darts one after another right on the money.a lot of times in great pressure,SNOW,RAIN,MUDD,FREEZING TEMPS.i lost count on how many times this guy made me go wow.

just in this tampa game there was 2-3 throws that made me say WTF, that was flat out awesome. if that play/throw to tim dwight where brady was in great pressure being pulled by his face mask and connecting 25 yards down field with a strike did not make you go WOW,then nothing will. -

lol @ im undecided on how good brady is.. that's truely PRICELESS,and absolutely CLUELESS.

Tom Brady is a great quarterback... a clutch performer (often without a running game at all -- see '03 championship) .... oh, and a certain Hall of Famer...

anyone who disputes this doesn't have a clue about the NFL... he can repeat the denial to himself a million times if he likes... but this kind of person doesn't know what he's talking about...

Back
Top Bottom