Merged 6x: Brady questionable vs. Bucs | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 6x: Brady questionable vs. Bucs

I would not want him. I do not like him, I will never like him. I do not need to remember any of the old pats players as I am not a fan of theirs. All I remember as a kid growing up is the domination over the pats that Miami had. Matter of fact, I think it was an arse whooping by Marino and Co. that prompted the firing of one of the pats coaches in mid season back in 84 or 85.

And I do not need a list of QB's that won 3 sb's in 4 years either. He played well enough not to lose the game and the rest of the team took care of it....he should be paying half of Vinatieri's salary for christ sake. did'nt he have like less than 150 yards passing in one of the SB's? and was'nt the bowl that Ty Law returned an INT for a TD? and was'nt there another DB that made an INT in that game as well? and wasn't there another one that caused a fumble?? and was'nt that the one that was won on the last play of the game by Adam? But somehow did'nt Brady walk away with the MVP of that one??? yeah I think that was it......I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that is how it went.....

nephinsfan said:
who cares. It is very unlikely that the pats are going to lose out with the jets on their schedule, and I do not care what anyone says, I think he is overrated. Remember the days when Marino and Montana and yes even jim kelly (barf) used to just light up the skies!!!! the air attack seemed so much more prevalant during those years. These days it seems like QB's that just manage the game well enough not to lose and QB's that run get all the glory and MVP Awards.

Ty Law should have received one of Brady's SB MVP awards and that is fact.

The guy just does not amaze me when I watch hiim play. and if he gets rattled, he is all done. look at last years monday night game and this years KC game, pressure him to throw early and he is junk. Pats fans will deny this and claim that he is the second coming of Joe Montana, but he is not. he is average.

How many SB's do you think that Marino or Kelly would have won if they would have had the defense that Romeo Crennell put together?

Defense wins campionships, it is cliche, but it is true. look at the 85 bears.....besides Payton, was there any other offensive superstar? do you really think Jim McMahon was a great QB? or even the Ravens.....all defense. unless of course yoiu think that trent dilfer is great.

point is, put Brady on the Raiders and see what he would do...put him on the Bills or hell even on the phins and see what he would do......Average. just like he has done this year....average. they have beaten the teams that they should have beaten and they have been slaughtered by the good teams.

I am tired of his arrogance too. did you see him on NFLTA last night....This might be petty, but since when has it been ok to be on national TV and call your coach only by his last name? he kept referring to him as Belicheck......disrespectful I think.

that and his little temper tantrums that he throws when he loses. all around I just hate the guy. Not because he is a Patsy either....I like troy Brown and I like Asante Samuel....I just hate brady, Bruschi and vrabel....and while we are at it, harrison is walking piece of whale scrotum.:)

Hey you are entitled to your opinion. Just don't expect many people to agree with you. Average QB's don't win 3 out of 4 Superbowls even with a good D. Besides the 2001 Pats had the 21st ranked defense in the NFL. Yeah it was all them. :rolleyes:

nephinsfan said:
I would not want him. I do not like him, I will never like him. I do not need to remember any of the old pats players as I am not a fan of theirs. All I remember as a kid growing up is the domination over the pats that Miami had. Matter of fact, I think it was an arse whooping by Marino and Co. that prompted the firing of one of the pats coaches in mid season back in 84 or 85.

And I do not need a list of QB's that won 3 sb's in 4 years either. He played well enough not to lose the game and the rest of the team took care of it....he should be paying half of Vinatieri's salary for christ sake. did'nt he have like less than 150 yards passing in one of the SB's? and was'nt the bowl that Ty Law returned an INT for a TD? and was'nt there another DB that made an INT in that game as well? and wasn't there another one that caused a fumble?? and was'nt that the one that was won on the last play of the game by Adam? But somehow did'nt Brady walk away with the MVP of that one??? yeah I think that was it......I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that is how it went.....

Of course you don't need to name them because anyone with an ounce of common sense knows you are full of hot air and bitterness. Naming them would force you to take off those blinders and see reality. He took the same team that Bledsoe was 0-2 with all the way to the championship. The same team everyone blamed bledsoes poor play on. As Ronne Lott stated him self Brady like montana has the ability to lift everyone around him and they all play better as a team when he's under center. He is a natual leader, the kind of QB that everyone on the team knows when the game is close as long as Brady is in there they have a chance.
Hate all you want it doesn't change the fact that he is and always has been a winner.

Now lets get back to the original topic

guys, you need to know that nephinsfan will argue anything Pats. He talks about how long one has been a fan, the character of players and all that stuff. Except winning on the field. The only thing that actually matters.

So, let him go off, he is actually a good dude. Simply stick to the topic at hand, which he is usually on the wrong side of.

Happy posting!

:)
member.php?u=5112

Dirtywater said:
guys, you need to know that nephinsfan will argue anything Pats. He talks about how long one has been a fan, the character of players and all that stuff. Except winning on the field. The only thing that actually matters.

So, let him go off, he is actually a good dude. Simply stick to the topic at hand, which he is usually on the wrong side of.

Happy posting!

:)

You have to just love those posters when cornered whip out the "how long have you been a fan" defense. I'll let him go off DW, besides he was boring me anyway.

Tom Brady situation

I have herd several things sourrounding Tom Brady's lingering shin and shoulder injuries. What is the real story on him. I've recently herd he is going against the Bucs but is very banged up. I herd earlier in the week that they were going to think about resting him against TB (IMO, throwing that game) then bringing him back to play NYJ. But obviously he is playing becuase all the reports now say so. Now, I never wish injury upon someone, but if this team doesnt have Brady, I dont see them beating anybody. If Gruden brings the pressure, which he will, Brady could further injure himself. I will be paying close attention to that game tomorrow.

GO FINS & NEVER GIVE UP!

He is playing this weekend

I hope tampa puts major pressure on him and makes his injuries to the point where he HAS to sit vs the jets

If brady gets hurt they wont beat the Jets......

Alex22 said:
He is playing this weekend

I hope tampa puts major pressure on him and makes his injuries to the point where he HAS to sit vs the jets

If brady gets hurt they wont beat the Jets......

yea, that

as nice as it would be to make the playoffs, wouldn't be so much better to get in on our own rather than have to hope this team and that team win and this guy get hurts and if the moon is full and Ricky shaves that nasty beard and any countless other things? I would love for the Dolphins to be where the Colts are... only thing they have to worry about now is whether to risk the Superbowl, by trying to be perfect.

Sethworld said:
as nice as it would be to make the playoffs, wouldn't be so much better to get in on our own rather than have to hope this team and that team win and this guy get hurts and if the moon is full and Ricky shaves that nasty beard and any countless other things? I would love for the Dolphins to be where the Colts are... only thing they have to worry about now is whether to risk the Superbowl, by trying to be perfect.

Of course Id rather get in on my own

but any way in works

Ricky cant shave it....he might find enough money in that thing to pay us back and quit...that things a jungle you never know what in there

funny that so many fans here think brady is overrated, but as soon as they realize he may miss a game, they're like "OMG THE PATRIOTS SUCK WIFOUT BRADY LULLLZZZ"

yeah he's good, and i hope he gets hurt somehow

kastofsna120 said:
funny that so many fans here think brady is overrated, but as soon as they realize he may miss a game, they're like "OMG THE PATRIOTS SUCK WIFOUT BRADY LULLLZZZ"

yeah he's good, and i hope he gets hurt somehow

people seem to have a differnt definiton of over rated than me

Over rated = Rated higher than you should be at your skill level

people say he is the #1 QB, I disagree I think he is a top 5 QB, but to me saying he is the best = over rated

He is overrated. The media is just in love with him. I still say that you if you put him on a team like the raiders the Ravens hell pick any mid level team this year and see what he can do.

Hell he is on an average team this year. How can you deny that they are not? They get smoked AT HOME by the Chargers...and the Colts, they get smoked by KC, Carolina, Denver, they squeak by pitt, but then they beat teams like buffalo, NO, NYJ, OAK, .....They squeaked by a Michael Vickless Atlanta.........Now how far do you really think that this is going to take them into the playoffs???? If Brady is such a god, should they not be right up there with the Colts? Hell with all the talk of how he rallies the team, He should be able to go out there with just him and Bruschi (another overrated bum) and beat everyone!!! I mean, come on they have this super football genious as a coach and they have the NFL's poster child as QB...there should be no excuse for them to be so average this year.

Give me Manning
GIve me Brees
Give me Eli
Give me Vick
Hell, Give me Brett Farve for christ sakes

you can keep Brady.

Oh yeah, and was'nt bledsoe responsible for winning the AFC Champ. In Pitt that year???

Back
Top Bottom