Merged 6x: Brady questionable vs. Bucs | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 6x: Brady questionable vs. Bucs

Fox pre-game show announced Brady will start the game today.

I'm glad we'll have our "average" QB playing today. :sidelol:

Go Patriots!

MR NFLFAN said:
Fox pre-game show announced Brady will start the game today.

Don't come back crying if he gets knocked out for the year.

byroan said:
Don't come back crying if he gets knocked out for the year.

No Problem, likewise don't come back whining when he puts the fishes hopes of playoffs to bed today. Your chances of making the playoffs seem to be 30 minutes away from their end.

I guess the D had nothing to do with this win huh....it was all on the magical arm of the Golden Tool....right?

and Oh yeah. they are not out of it if the pats win today. just sayin.

MR NFLFAN said:
No Problem, likewise don't come back whining when he puts the fishes hopes of playoffs to bed today. Your chances of making the playoffs seem to be 30 minutes away from their end.

No, our chances are still there. We don't have to win the division to make the playoffs. You guys sure as hell weren't going to lose to the Jets anyways.

nephinsfan said:
I guess the D had nothing to do with this win huh....it was all on the magical arm of the Golden Tool....right?

and Oh yeah. they are not out of it if the pats win today. just sayin.

Well at least you can still remember the old days of the Phins dominating the Pats! Always good to remember the past, sometimes that is all you have. But hey the future is always bright. Hopefully if the Dolphins get better you can lose some of the bitterness you have towards Tom Brady, the best QB in the NFL.

Minvardar said:
Well at least you can still remember the old days of the Phins dominating the Pats! Always good to remember the past, sometimes that is all you have. But hey the future is always bright. Hopefully if the Dolphins get better you can lose some of the bitterness you have towards Tom Brady, the best QB in the NFL.

best in the NFL?:sidelol:

He wins the big games Mr. Kennybunkport, and with 3 rings at his age he tops Manning until they win one of their own.

MKeveny said:
He wins the big games Mr. Kennybunkport, and with 3 rings at his age he tops Manning until they win one of their own.

Kennybunkport? :huh: oh.....you must mean Kennebunkport. (not all words are spelled like they sound...hooked on phonics boy)

Trent dilfer won a SB, does that make him one of the best too?

No hostilities mi amigo. Its all a matter of opinion for best qb.

Kennybunkport > Kennebunkport

looks betta

nephinsfan said:
best in the NFL?:sidelol:

Absolutely. 3 out of the last 4 Superbowls, 9-0 in the playoffs. You can't even really argue against it. If you try you just look silly.

Minvardar said:
Absolutely. 3 out of the last 4 Superbowls, 9-0 in the playoffs. You can't even really argue against it. If you try you just look silly.

Minvardar,

You are talking football, nephinsfan talks anythng but football. Only talk about fans and off the field issues matter in his world. The game is irrelevant in his world. He is a fan of being the fan police.

Hope this helps.

Minvardar said:

You know he's part of a GREAT team?

He WON all those games carrying the Patriots on his back, and the defense never really helped. The O-line was putrid and it was all the work of Wonderboy. :rolleyes:

Listen, I'm undecided how good Brady really is. You watch him play, and he never really WOWs you, but he puts up solid numbers. Then you watch him in other games and he looks like Gus Frerotte (in Kansas City, with the overthrows). I just don't know what to think of the guy, he's obviously an above average QB, at least, and in the NFL with the lack of any quality QB's that's impressive enough.

But stop making it sound like this guy is some type of god. He's a very good QB in a time of poor Quarterback play, on average.

I mean we can agree to disagree that is fine with me. And I am not saying the best QB of all time. That is a career thing. But at the moment he is the best QB. If you think that there are no good QB's in the league now that is ok to. If all today's QB's are average as compared to past QB's he is still the best QB today.

Dirtywater said:
Minvardar,

You are talking football, nephinsfan talks anythng but football. Only talk about fans and off the field issues matter in his world. The game is irrelevant in his world. He is a fan of being the fan police.

Hope this helps.

I think dirtywater is a fan of being the Nephinsfan police.

And I do talk football. It is just impossible to talk reasonable football with people that think that Brady and Bruschi could win it all and be the only two playing.

Back
Top Bottom