Merged 6x: Brady questionable vs. Bucs | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 6x: Brady questionable vs. Bucs

Brady will play regardless. BUT if he aggravates that injury it could make the JETS game very interesting...

I never root for a player to get injured ( well, not entirely true because I used to wish Bryan Cox would knock Jim Kelly's buttered corn teeth down his neck ) but if Tommy Boy is nicked up and the Bucs happen to knock him around a little more, I could find myself a tad on the exuberant side. And if that convict with the snowplow has to come onto the field to scoop him up, I will rejoice.
clear.gif

njFinsForever said:
Well I heard on ESPN, Tom Brady is Questionable and is likely not to start against the Bucs...Thats all the more reason for the Fins to beat the Jets this Weekend...sorry if this has been posted already

If he's questionable, he'll play. Even if he's doubtful. But we shouldn't even need a reason to beat the Jets. Just Git'R Dun !!!

Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's right thumb is not broken, but the injury is serious enough that one option presented to him was to place his thumb in a cast, ending his season. Instead, Roethlisberger chose an alternative: to play through the injury and the pain, knowing he could not cause any more damage by doing so.
-- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

This gives us an even greater chance to get the wildcard if the steelers lose. Exciting next few weeks. :dolphins:

I read an article that says he is nearly 100% going to play

I hope tampa hurts him mentally and physically

Brady's injury took place in the 1st qtr yet he played til a little more than 7 minutes left in the game. The Pats were beating the bills like a rented mule all day so why would Belichick leave Brady in if he was seriously injuried? Brady will play saturday for sure. This is all about confusing the bucs on who to prepare for Brady or Flutie. Belchick is a master headcoach and he uses every opportunity and every means to confuse the opponent, and why shouldn't he? If any of you noticed Brady has been listed each and every week for 2 season's on the injury report as probable with a shoulder injury. It's been that way since Brady had shoulder surgery a coupe of seasons ago.

who cares. It is very unlikely that the pats are going to lose out with the jets on their schedule, and I do not care what anyone says, I think he is overrated. Remember the days when Marino and Montana and yes even jim kelly (barf) used to just light up the skies!!!! the air attack seemed so much more prevalant during those years. These days it seems like QB's that just manage the game well enough not to lose and QB's that run get all the glory and MVP Awards.

Ty Law should have received one of Brady's SB MVP awards and that is fact.

The guy just does not amaze me when I watch hiim play. and if he gets rattled, he is all done. look at last years monday night game and this years KC game, pressure him to throw early and he is junk. Pats fans will deny this and claim that he is the second coming of Joe Montana, but he is not. he is average.

How many SB's do you think that Marino or Kelly would have won if they would have had the defense that Romeo Crennell put together?

Defense wins campionships, it is cliche, but it is true. look at the 85 bears.....besides Payton, was there any other offensive superstar? do you really think Jim McMahon was a great QB? or even the Ravens.....all defense. unless of course yoiu think that trent dilfer is great.

point is, put Brady on the Raiders and see what he would do...put him on the Bills or hell even on the phins and see what he would do......Average. just like he has done this year....average. they have beaten the teams that they should have beaten and they have been slaughtered by the good teams.

I am tired of his arrogance too. did you see him on NFLTA last night....This might be petty, but since when has it been ok to be on national TV and call your coach only by his last name? he kept referring to him as Belicheck......disrespectful I think.

that and his little temper tantrums that he throws when he loses. all around I just hate the guy. Not because he is a Patsy either....I like troy Brown and I like Asante Samuel....I just hate brady, Bruschi and vrabel....and while we are at it, harrison is walking piece of whale scrotum.:)

nephinsfan said:
who cares. It is very unlikely that the pats are going to lose out with the jets on their schedule, and I do not care what anyone says, I think he is overrated. Remember the days when Marino and Montana and yes even jim kelly (barf) used to just light up the skies!!!! the air attack seemed so much more prevalant during those years. These days it seems like QB's that just manage the game well enough not to lose and QB's that run get all the glory and MVP Awards.

Ty Law should have received one of Brady's SB MVP awards and that is fact.

The guy just does not amaze me when I watch hiim play. and if he gets rattled, he is all done. look at last years monday night game and this years KC game, pressure him to throw early and he is junk. Pats fans will deny this and claim that he is the second coming of Joe Montana, but he is not. he is average.

How many SB's do you think that Marino or Kelly would have won if they would have had the defense that Romeo Crennell put together?

Defense wins campionships, it is cliche, but it is true. look at the 85 bears.....besides Payton, was there any other offensive superstar? do you really think Jim McMahon was a great QB? or even the Ravens.....all defense. unless of course yoiu think that trent dilfer is great.

point is, put Brady on the Raiders and see what he would do...put him on the Bills or hell even on the phins and see what he would do......Average. just like he has done this year....average. they have beaten the teams that they should have beaten and they have been slaughtered by the good teams.

I am tired of his arrogance too. did you see him on NFLTA last night....This might be petty, but since when has it been ok to be on national TV and call your coach only by his last name? he kept referring to him as Belicheck......disrespectful I think.

that and his little temper tantrums that he throws when he loses. all around I just hate the guy. Not because he is a Patsy either....I like troy Brown and I like Asante Samuel....I just hate brady, Bruschi and vrabel....and while we are at it, harrison is walking piece of whale scrotum.:)

Well Brady is certainly no Gus Frerotte. :rofl3: The trouble with marino and kelly is they were always the bridesmaid never the bride. Both put up good numbers except SB wins. There they both laid goose eggs. By the way you sound bitter about brady but then again bitterness and jealously nearly always look the same. :shakeno:

MR NFLFAN said:
Well Brady is certainly no Gus Frerotte. :rofl3: The trouble with marino and kelly is they were always the bridesmaid never the bride. Both put up good numbers except SB wins. There they both laid goose eggs. By the way you sound bitter about brady but then again bitterness and jealously nearly always look the same. :shakeno:

You just don't get it do you. did you miss the whole point of my post?

and I am not bitter about him, I just cannot stand him. he is average.

nephinsfan said:
You just don't get it do you. did you miss the whole point of my post?

and I am not bitter about him, I just cannot stand him. he is average.

No I think you're the one that doesn't get it. The post topic was Brady questionable vs. Bucs. You reply here with some long winded BullSh_t post about marino kelly montana BS.....blah blah blah. What the hell did that have to do with this post topic? Nothing! It's perfectly clear your a brady hater. Its also obvious your hatred is rooted in jealously.

Name all the QB's that have won 3 sb rings in 4 yrs, if thats average then their should be a lot of QB's on your list. Now run along and play with the other children.

MR NFLFAN said:
No I think you're the one that doesn't get it. The post topic was Brady questionable vs. Bucs. You reply here with some long winded BullSh_t post about marino kelly montana BS.....blah blah blah. What the hell did that have to do with this post topic? Nothing! It's perfectly clear your a brady hater. Its also obvious your hatred is rooted in jealously.

Name all the QB's that have won 3 sb rings in 4 yrs, if thats average then their should be a lot of QB's on your list. Now run along and play with the other children.

Spoken from a tried and true patsy fan........"Faithful since 2001":lol:

(now lets hear about how you have been following the pats since you were 2 and you never ever missed a game since Ron Erhardt was coach) :shakeno:

I didn't think you could! All bark and no BITE! :shakeno:

MR NFLFAN said:

I didn't think you could! All bark and no BITE! :shakeno:

do you even know who was QB before Bledsoe? or would you have to google that too?

I have been a Pats fan for a long time. I lived thru the Grogan and Eason days the Hugh Millen months also. Do you remember Nance or Sam Cunningham or how about Mini Mac Herrin? I'm not a kid and your insinuation that I am a badwagon fan who only jumped on the Patriots band wagon when they started winning is nothing more than your effort of smoke and mirrors to cover up your usless argument about Brady. I think you along with 90% of fans in the NFL today would love to have Brady calling signals for your team. The kid knows how to get it done and he deserves all the acolades he gets, wether YOU like him or not. I believe I could have socks older than you.

Now I'm still waiting for that list of "average" QB's that have won 3 SB's in 4 yrs????

Back
Top Bottom