Merged: Ahmad Carroll | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ahmad Carroll

carroll has been so inconsistent hes not even worth bringing to our defense. just another underachiever

r u trying to tell me that somebody who gets burned by PHILADELPHIA must be bad?? Philadelphia is probably the best Pass offense in the league...if he gets burned by Philly....well join the club, cuz im sure the rest of the teams will get burnt too.

Ahmad Carroll Available...

Do you think We should take a look at him,,,he defenitly have to be an upgrade....i personally would like to give him a look i know hes got speed which is always good...

guatemalanfan said:
was he released or something?

He was released today, we don't need him, he's a young Reggie Howard.

have you seen him play? the guy is terrible, he gets burned often and has got to be near the top of the league in defensive holding/pass interference penalties. I dont think he would be much of an upgrade

yeah he really is horrible

I've never seen one player get so many bad interference calls.

Seriously, think about how bad a player has to be to get straight up cut in 2006, having been a 2004 first rounder.

no i havent wached him,,but i know hes a 1st round pick so hes gotta have some talent....

well he can't be much worse then the guys we have now, i say saban should bring him in for a workout/tryout for the team if he's explosive and aware on the field during the tryout i say we sign him to a one year deal and see how he performs as our nickel/dime corner

I have to believe that there is really something wrong with him for Green Bay to just cut him. He was a 1st round pick, dont you think the Packers would have atleats as the dime corner if he could play a little. I would bring him in for a workout, but as far as signing him only if a guy goes down.

Back
Top Bottom