Merged: Ahmad Carroll | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ahmad Carroll

He sucked so bad last night that he got cut today, no thanks!

ahmad caroll

anybody interested former first rounder and started for the packers jus getting cut by them saban beiing the d back coach and u think hes worth the look knowing we are banged up there

Dolfan4life34 said:
anybody interested former first rounder and started for the packers jus getting cut by them saban beiing the d back coach and u think hes worth the look knowing we are banged up there

Well, he did get fired for his lousy play. Not sure this is a guy we want on our team.

PhinFan8589 said:
I have to believe that there is really something wrong with him for Green Bay to just cut him. He was a 1st round pick, dont you think the Packers would have atleats as the dime corner if he could play a little. I would bring him in for a workout, but as far as signing him only if a guy goes down.

Green Bay's secondary may be worse than ours at this point. They have been torched all year. Carroll was one of the reasons. A team that desparate for quality DBs cutting one at this point is a sure bad sign regarding the player.

Lehan sucks, so the worst that would happen is we cut him and sign another player that sucks. I say go for it.

Bring Him In

"I know what I'm accountable for and I know what I did wrong. I gave up the big plays. You look at the film, it's not one person did this, one person did that. I'm that person. I gave up the explosive gains, I gave up the big plays, I gave up the touchdown."
Ahmad Carroll

Seriously, where's the harm?

South Florida said:
"I know what I'm accountable for and I know what I did wrong. I gave up the big plays. You look at the film, it's not one person did this, one person did that. I'm that person. I gave up the explosive gains, I gave up the big plays, I gave up the touchdown."
Ahmad Carroll

Seriously, where's the harm?

I thought this line of thinking went away after the offseason.

Hmmmm. Secondary is the weakest spot on the defense. Let's bring in something to make it even weaker.

Are you for real? shut the .... up. That guy sucks. I'd rather stick with our bunch then bring in another reggie howard.

You've got to be kidding me. Carroll is the single worst player in the NFL. No joke. No exagerration. The PACKERS of all teams just cut the guy. He was their 1st round pick and they clearly have no problem jettisoning him. He makes Reggie Howard look like Champ Bailey. When isn't getting burned, he is being called for holding. When he isn't holding, he is getting called for PI. When that doesn't happen he misses a tackle. And when he doesn't miss tackles, he's getting burned. See my point? NO WAY.

Beats Michael Lehan any day. He'd have to come cheap and spend some time on dime and ST. Our real priority is the OL, and then secondary. We've held decent offenses to respectable scores. Giving up 17 points a game is usually a sign of a solid defense. It's just that our offense can't put up 20 points a game against some weak defenses.

Back
Top Bottom