Merged: Brady Quinn is struggling. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Brady Quinn is struggling.

yeah.. its not like you are hearing the same thing about JaMarcus Russell or John Beck

It's sad I think 95% of us wanted Quinn at that moment of the draft, but now 90% of us are glad we didn't take him. I believe Cam is going to do great things in Miami.

It's sad I think 95% of us wanted Quinn at that moment of the draft, but now 90% of us are glad we didn't take him. I believe Cam is going to do great things in Miami.

Did you lose a bet or do u just hate Daunte Culpepper? :lol:

I don't want to use the word hate, but I can say I am thrilled he is gone, well soon to be gone.

Keep in mind though, Cam said himself that Quinn was not as accurate as Beck and that you can't teach accuracy, you can only make an already accurate passer MORE accurate.

whether or not Quinn knows his offense is irrelevant. He can't get the ball deep to receivers who are running straight down the field. and if he puts all his muscle into it, he misses them by a mile.

I think it's very premature to judge any player at this point.

His inaccuracy could be due to the fact he does not know where his receivers are supposed to be. Who knows. Either way, it's unfair and pointless to try and judge a rookie's progress at this point.

your right.

but doesnt it feel atleast a little good knowing that we dont appear to be SO STUPID after all...well at this point in time...i know that clayton report doesnt count for much, but hahahahahaha to all those busters that said we we absolutly stupid for taking ginn, instead of quinn....

John Clayton had a segment on most impressive and most dissapointing rookies in the NFL on NFL Live show just now:

Most Impressive:
Calvin Johnson - WR - Lions
Greg Olson, TE - Bears

Most Dissapoting:
Robert Meachem (weight, injury issues)
Brady Quinn (said he has been terribly inaccurate and everyone has seen it)

Bet Cam is smiling in Alaska right now, wherever he is.
Congrats, big guy.

I think you should have been more specific. It was Most Impressive/Disappointing in training camp.

I think you should have been more specific. It was Most Impressive/Disappointing in training camp.

dude.. there have only been minicamps so far.. why would I have to be specific about that.. its pretty much self explanatory

your right.

but doesnt it feel atleast a little good knowing that we dont appear to be SO STUPID after all...well at this point in time...i know that clayton report doesnt count for much, but hahahahahaha to all those busters that said we we absolutly stupid for taking ginn, instead of quinn....

It's way too early to be talking like that.

What I find funny is that it seems like you are writing the guy off based on how he did in mini-camp. I mean I enjoy reading that he's struggling, but my God man. You got to give rookies time.

I watched Quinn play under CW and really don't see anything other than an

average QB. He has had the HYPE but I think the HYPE over shadowed his

actual talent. He may be servicable in the NFL, nothing more.

Remember he was basically, well average with not much media coverage untill

CW became his coach.????...................!

IMO Miami made the proper decission in passing on Quinn.

PS: If I'm wrong, won't be the first or last time :).

[admin]Please check your private messages and refrain from trying to circumvent the profanity filters.[/admin]

do the forum mods have something against me? they seriously move, merge or close 90% the threads I start. WTF! How is this not a hot Dolphins discussion right now. No one looks at this General NFL forum.

This thread is about Quinn, right? Well, Quinn isn't a Dolphin, so therefore it belongs in the NFL forum since we're talking about another team's player.

Don't get pissed off because you put it in the forum that it doesn't belong in.

dude.. there have only been minicamps so far.. why would I have to be specific about that.. its pretty much self explanatory
I agree, I knew what you were saying clearly.

And being curious about how Quinn was doing, I can vouche that this isn't some hyperbole from the big media outlet. I perused some online Browns boards to see how he was doing in camps, and I have to say, they were actually brutally honest that he looked terrible. Many even agreed with Cam/Mueller's/Philosophy decision in the draft (taking another player, then grabbing Beck or Quinn most likely if he still would have been there in the second).

Back
Top Bottom