Merged: Brady Quinn is struggling. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Brady Quinn is struggling.

The only QB I wanted us to draft was Brian Brohm. When he decided to stay in school, I wanted us to go with either Trent Edwards or Kevin Kolb. I think Quinn will end up a career backup after one or two years of trying to start. I was thrilled that we passed on Quinn, although I wouldve preferred Patrick Willis to Ted Ginn. Ginn gives us the speed to stretch the field and may be the best thing that ecver happened to Chambers since it should free him up in our offense

So far 4 other posters have not only looked at, but also responded to this thread. As far as lame goes, nothing lamer than "woe is me" posts. Dollarz nailed it on the head, the guy is a Cleveland Brown: Cleveland Browns = General NFL

:hi5:

1) Show me a quote anywhere by Cam that says he liked Beck more than Quinn.

2) They were looking at Beck or Edwards in the 2nd round. In fact, they kept attempting to trade back into the first in order to get Beck, but couldn't find a partner. They were lucky Beck fell to them.

I have no clue if I read it in an article or watched an interview with Cam concerning the QB's but read or heard that Cam and Randy had Beck rated abouve Brady and the fact that Miami passed on him was all the proof I needed to back up what said.

I know Randy/Cam rolled the dice on this one and won big, because had Beck been a little younger he was gone for sure. So glad I was wrong because when Brady went at 22, I had a bad feeling that Stanton was headed to Miami. For some reason it just seemed like the draft was headed that way. When Miami picked Beck I didn't care who else we drafted because Ginn and Beck were what this team needed. The rest of the picks were just icing on the cake.

Back
Top Bottom