MERGED: Breaking News: Iverson traded to Nuggets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Breaking News: Iverson traded to Nuggets

Section126 said:
AI for Joe Smith Andre Miller and two draft picks. Highway robbery.
I was on here to break the news and you beat me to it! :tongue: :lol:

I guess my first premonition was correct.:lol: I guess we get to watch him up here at the Pepsi Center.

305TillIDie said:
yeah..i knew he was going to Denver or Minnesota..JR Smith, Andre Miller and draft picks..what a steal for the Nuggets
Yep, Spurs-Nuggets games might get more interesting.Gonna have to get my tickets now.

You would have thought they could have gotten a great young player or at least draft picks from a team that would be in the lottery to increase their chances in the lottery.

305TillIDie said:
yeah..i knew he was going to Denver or Minnesota..JR Smith, Andre Miller and draft picks..what a steal for the Nuggets

Not JR Smith...it was JOE SMITH. yeah..that Joe Smith.

Section126 said:
I am beginning to think that Billy King is not only stupid, but a masochist as well.

Is Billy King related to Matt Millen? Distant cousins maybe? Kings fired, not even a question about it, just when. Sixer fans should be outraged about how this whole situation started and ended.

305TillIDie said:
horrible deal for the sixers..Joe Smith? why him? :lol:

Andre Miller is a nice player..but the Joe Smith pickup was kinda dumb
probably an expiring contract. Its not a steal because Phillys gonna have three first round pick in this years draft, which is deep as hell

Back
Top Bottom