MERGED: Breaking News Ray Rice released by Ravens. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Breaking News Ray Rice released by Ravens.

Ray Rice Released.

Video must have been the straw that broke the camels back.
Ray Rice released per NFLN by the Ravens.

Good. **** him and **** whatever team signs him.

Video reminded me of Drago knocking out out Creed in Rocky 4. Hes a POS.

The Ravens had to this.

Must have been big NFL pressure to do it as the media storm is insane right now.

Nobody will sign him...they would get a huge backlash. He got what he deserved.

Great news and well done by the Ravens. Hope he never sees the football field again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

Good! Hopefully he like playing in the CFL.

Great news and well done by the Ravens. Hope he never sees the football field again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD
I wouldn't say well done by the Ravens. It should have been a harsher punishment from the start. I don't believe for one minute that the NFL didn't see that video before today. The two game suspension was just a case of a higher class person being above the law.

I'm confuse how an organization as powerful as the NFL couldn't get their hands on that video before this. The NFL looks like even bigger fools now. Rice is a loser!!!!!!!

The league just suspended him indefinitely. Good.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

I'm confuse how an organization as powerful as the NFL couldn't get their hands on that video before this. The NFL looks like even bigger fools now. Rice is a loser!!!!!!!

Because they are lying about never seeing it. They reworked the domestic violence policy because they knew how bad it really was and just figured no one would ever find out.

Back
Top Bottom