MERGED: Breaking News Ray Rice released by Ravens. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Breaking News Ray Rice released by Ravens.

As a Fin fan I also can't help but laugh how last year our team was destroyed because they said they didn't know what was going on between Martin and Incognito. The NFL and the Ravens playing ignorant better be getting thrashed as much as we were last year (and by some they are).

Now it is apples and oranges, but when almost everybody said in July that both the NFL and Ravens saw the tape IN JULY and now they say yesterday was the first time they saw it? They're all getting caught in a lie.

http://bloguin.com/thisgivensunday/2014-articles/roger-goodell-played-god-and-lost.html

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Fin fan I also can't help but laugh how last year our team was destroyed because they said they didn't know what was going on between Martin and Incognito. The NFL and the Ravens playing ignorant better be getting thrashed as much as we were last year (and by some they are).

Now it is apples and oranges, but when almost everybody said in July that both the NFL and Ravens saw the tape IN JULY and now they say yesterday was the first time they saw it? They're all getting caught in a lie.

http://bloguin.com/thisgivensunday/2014-articles/roger-goodell-played-god-and-lost.html

The Ravens have been getting trashed on every news program I've seen so far, but it's not a comparable situation no matter how hard some try to force feed it.

The Ravens have been getting trashed on every news program I've seen so far, but it's not a comparable situation no matter how hard some try to force feed it.

Oh I know it's not, I'm just saying that those that were trashing our organization for being inept better be doing the same thing.

Of course, how else were they supposed to make up for the money they shelled out for the elevator footage.

That's the way I viewed it as well. It would be so interesting to see that NFL's bank transactions. There is portable like 5 million transferred to TMZ. Maybe more like 10.

Let me just add how much Roger Goodell is a piece of crap Ahole who is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpaid and severely lacks integrity and is a lying azz SOB!

And Robert Kraft is the same thang!

I'm confuse how an organization as powerful as the NFL couldn't get their hands on that video before this. The NFL looks like even bigger fools now. Rice is a loser!!!!!!!

They could, they simply just didn't want to, because "out of sight, out of mind" to them. Ignorance is bliss. Goodell and the nfl pretend to care about domestic violence, but I don't think they really care. I feel Goodell only started the new suspensions for domestic violence with 6 games and then out for a year or whatever, because of PR. And kept Rice out of the league after the ravens cut him and most likely because of all the negative attention it created, and justified negative attention. And as a result followed suit, based on Public relations, but I doubt it's because he or the nfl cares. If they did, they would have done something along time ago and would have been proactive instead of reactive, which is what they've been. Quite late with their reactions too.

Or Battered wife syndrome.

While that no doubt played a role, particularly with her note that it's something they both regret when it should only be his regret, much of her comment discussed it's impact on his career and their livelihood.

That being said, he is the bad guy here, not her.

AP NFL ‏@AP_NFL 48s
BREAKING: AP Source: Law enforcement official sent copy of Ray Rice tape to NFL executive in April

From AP report: The person played The AP a 12-second voicemail from an NFL office number on April 9 confirming the video arrived.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
The @AP report from @AP_RobMaaddi states a female voice from an NFL number said "it's terrible" in reference to Rice video.

Back
Top Bottom