MERGED: Brock Marion arrested | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Brock Marion arrested

fishfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
brock marion arrested

according to the palm beach post web site... someone post a link... i can't

A Phin or Ex Phin this offseason seems to be taging alot of our recent/current players.

damn Brock - quit having 100's of kids and you w/not be stupid enuf to do something like that. I thought only "poor" people did that crap :shakeno:

Bodzilla29 said:
Does this have to do with the stolen car from a few seasons ago?

I did not read the article.
yes
Plantation police said in a 17-page report that Marion claimed his 2002 Chevy Conversion van was stolen Feb. 11 when in fact he had arranged for it to be disposed of for insurance claim purposes.

I hope this isn't true (not the article, the crime) - I always liked Brock and thought he was a class act.

Hey, we should all be thankful. At least he's no longer in a Phinz uniforum!!.....

Had he still been with the Phinz, this article may have been headlined the following....

"More Off-Season Problems In Miami"....

To Rick : Thank you for dumping Brock....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Caneproud117--

I gotta give you credit. Your sig is hilarious!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :lol:

About Brock--that stinks. He was one of my favorites and I was mad when we didn't resign him. Do the crime pay the time I guess.

GO NOLES

Man, the former Dolphins and currentplayers that we have had arreted this offseason could almost make a team. Safeties Atkins and Marion. Running back Thurman Thomas. Linebacker Eddie Moore. It is a good thing a lot of these players are FORMER rather than CURRENT though.

Back
Top Bottom