MERGED: Brock Marion arrested | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Brock Marion arrested

This just in, Jay Fiedler is arrested. The article says as Jay went by the airport today, his ears were being mistaken by the pilots for flagging down the planes. According to the law, Fielder faces a maximum of 4 years in prison and a minimum of one season suspension. HAHA, j/p. It seems like everyone of our players (current or former) has been arrested this year.

caneproud117 said:
This just in, Jay Fiedler is arrested. The article says as Jay went by the airport today, his ears were being mistaken by the pilots for flagging down the planes. According to the law, Fielder faces a maximum of 4 years in prison and a minimum of one season suspension. HAHA, j/p. It seems like everyone of our players (current or former) has been arrested this year.

shhhhhh! don't insult him.......he can hear you!

caneproud117 said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Thundercracker said:
shhhhhh! don't insult him.......he can hear you!

:roflmao: My bad Jay! Since you're listening, the guys in the teal and orange are on our team.

Last edited by a moderator:
caneproud117 said:

Wow.....that was hilarious...... :rolleyes:

FiN.in.RI said:
Is it only former miami dolphin players to get arrested after they leave or what? so many players, so many laws to break.
Either that or we have the biggest cover-up organization in the national football league.

I think I read in National Geographic that Dolphins have a natural disregard towards the law and authority. :lol:

Phinz4Life said:
I think I read in National Geographic that Dolphins have a natural disregard towards the law and authority. :lol:

Apparently so, does it say in the National Geographic how to correct this problem?
:)

Man, I can just picture those poor Dolphans flipping in the jail cell. Tragic story really.

It is a good thing a lot of these players are FORMER rather than CURRENT though

Actually it's a pity. Former is nowhere near as amusing. :lol:

caneproud117 said:
Apparently so, does it say in the National Geographic how to correct this problem?
:)
I heard some Tuna works good. (Try to figure it out.)

This could be why the front office dumped him...

Dave Wannstedt did say publicly that it wasn't speed issues that ruled over their getting rid of Brock Marion.

Back
Top Bottom