Merged: CALVIN JOHNSON | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CALVIN JOHNSON

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
[mod] Post in the correct forum. [/mod]

This team needs a damned PLAYMAKER. Sure, we need OL help, but with a Top 5 pick, I take Calvin Johnson or Brady Quinn...

This team is devoid of playmakers... 1-6. Worst team in the league now.

you live in ACC country and dont know that name must not be a college fan i take it..... he is the best wide reciever in the country thats who he plays for georgia tech

SkapePhin said:
[mod] Post in the correct forum. [/mod]

This team needs a damned PLAYMAKER. Sure, we need OL help, but with a Top 5 pick, I take Calvin Johnson or Brady Quinn...

This team is devoid of playmakers... 1-6. Worst team in the league now.

Couldn't agree more!! Calvin Johnson is a game changer and would be great for Daunte!!!

I couldn't agree more. The dude has insane speed and makes a huge target. We need that BAD!

i LOVE calvin johnson and also Marshawn Lynch, but we need Joe Thomas more

i dont really think that we need joe thomas more then CJ cuz if we can get a good center in the free agent market or draft one w/ the second round pick, plus with cj all you have to do is : FLY ROUTE = TOUCHDOWN ....... this guy is randy moss like and we all kno how cpep was w/ randy. take a three step drop n lob it up if the fly route takes too much time ..... no body can jump with calvin because hes 6'5, 4.4 speed , 41 inch vertical i believe ( not quite right but i think its round there or higher) and great hands

dominizzo said:
Whose CJ Comapred to??!!! Steve Smith

Steve Smith is a smaller WR and Johnson is 6'5. I think he's going to be the best player in the draft. He's only a Jr I think. I'd compare him to Randy Moss.

Calvin who? He sure did have a great game yesterday againt the Tigers. I went to that game and he was absolutely shut down.

Back
Top Bottom