Merged: CALVIN JOHNSON | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CALVIN JOHNSON

as of right now the dolphins are picking #1 in the 2007 draft... if calvin johnson does declare for the draft... i am hoping miami picks him... i know the teams needs better o-linemen... and joe thomas could possibly solidify the o-line... but with all the dropped passes the te's and wr's are making... i think it be wise to get a playmaker at the wr position... either way i'd be happy with thomas or johnson... this is going to be the most crucial draft in franchise history... lets hope they don't screw it up...

Roman529 said:
CJ is great, but we have a lot of needs...depends when we draft.

We obviously need WR that can catch sense were throwing the ball 61 times a game.

Roman529 said:
CJ is great, but we have a lot of needs...depends when we draft.

WR with good hands being one of the biggest.

randy ran a 4.26 CJ runs a 4.4....that aint the same but he is awesome. dono how he compares to randy as far as that part goes...?

CJ is the guy we need to be a deep threat. Dc needs a guy somewhat like moss not saying that he is as good as him but i think he would be very close in skill level.

As much as I want CJ in Miami, I think that Saban will make another homer pick and take LaRon Landry.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
As much as I want CJ in Miami, I think that Saban will make another homer pick and take LaRon Landry.

Yea that wouldnt surprise me nor wuld it upset me. but not with the 2nd pick, no way.

It says that CJ will catch anyting when in single coverage, so that means they would need to double team him, so taht means iether take a guy off CC which means he would be open hopefully (considering it is still CC at the end of the day) or meaning double team both then u got hagan, mcmike (if he is even on the field to catch if not blocking or even makes a catch) or welker and R.B. free all day long. we need CJ very bad if u ask me.

If Calvin Johnson is there, you take him. He's a playmaker, and will be one of the best. And I wouldn't trade Chambers, I would trade Booker. Johnson and Chambers would be the perfect compliment to eachother.

SR 7 said:
randy ran a 4.26 CJ runs a 4.4....that aint the same but he is awesome. dono how he compares to randy as far as that part goes...?

Randy Moss' official 40 time was 4.41

Back
Top Bottom