Merged: CALVIN JOHNSON | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CALVIN JOHNSON

nick1 said:
Jimmie Higgins is the fastest WR in the nation not Ted Ginn Jr! he's a track star who is a good Sr WR for UTEP. he runs a 4.2
you just described ted ginn.

nick1 said:
Johnnie Higgins Jr is the fastest WR in the nation not Ted Ginn Jr! he's a track star who is a good Sr WR for UTEP. he runs a 4.18 and BTW he will be a 1st rounder in 2007

Gin runs a 4.25

UF Fin Kat said:
you just described ted ginn.
my mistake his name is Johnnie Higgins JR and he ran a 4.18, faster than Ginn JR I beleive

yeah yeah and michael vick ran a 4-flat 40 at virginia tech.

every single 40 time is inflated before the combine. every. single. one.

ginn is ridiculously fast.

WOW 4.18! Man I wanna see him run though! I doubt he can maintain that speed while changing direction. That what Ginn can to best.

who cares if its in the right forum...ya i agree with u saban has shown in his past drafts that he loves drafting value not weekness...so belive me if CJ is thier when we pick and he his the top value avaliable than yes we will pick him!!!!

Roman529 said:
I think we should trade down and get an additional pick (a later first rounder and 2nd rounder for our first). We need help at more than one position so we need to stock up on draft picks.

It's not easy to trade down.

And the thread starter should look at all the threads regarding CJ before posting a new one.

We need a receiver that doesn't drop passes and CJ is the answer to the wide receiver problem.

16yeardoldfan said:
who cares if its in the right forum...ya i agree with u saban has shown in his past drafts that he loves drafting value not weekness...so belive me if CJ is thier when we pick and he his the top value avaliable than yes we will pick him!!!!
:hide:

PAT13 said:
[mod] Post in the correct forum. [/mod]

Since it seems obvious that Book won't be back next year, I think we should go after CJ if he's available. Despite not showing a lot this year, CC will be back but we don't have a lot a depth at WR. I know we have a lot of holes to fill but what a spectacular kid CJ is. I don't see us passing on him. Your opinion?

I'd rather trade CC for a 2nd rd pick, keep Booker and draft CJ.

id rather keep CC, CC is younger...Booker is older DUH....and i wanna keep around the younger receivers. WHO KNOWS, with a good O-line and a guy like Calvin Johnson...CC may be motivated to play better.

Roman529 said:
I think we should trade down and get an additional pick (a later first rounder and 2nd rounder for our first). We need help at more than one position so we need to stock up on draft picks.

That would be perfect but it will take someone wanting to move up pretty bad.

Back
Top Bottom