Merged: CALVIN JOHNSON | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CALVIN JOHNSON

Yeah, this team really needs another talented wide receiver to not throw the ball to.

Give me defense.

Frayser said:
Yeah, this team really needs another talented wide receiver to not throw the ball to.

Give me defense.

:lol: :lol: I can imagine going into next season with Ronnie Brown, Ted Ginn and Chris Chambers and Mularkey would have Sammy Morris getting the ball 15 times

Majpain said:
The fastest WR in the Nation. Has Moss speed.

I don't know about the fastest. There are a ton of recievers out there that I have no knowledge of. I would contend that he is currently the most productive reciever in the nation that is extremely fast.

Frisches13283 said:
I don't know about the fastest. There are a ton of recievers out there that I have no knowledge of. I would contend that he is currently the most productive reciever in the nation that is extremely fast.

Okay the fastest WR out of the top 25 :).

LouisOliver#25 said:
Couldn't agree more!! Calvin Johnson is a game changer and would be great for Daunte!!!

i agree...only if we decide that we are going with daunte for the next 5 years we pic CJ but if we decide that he will never be back to form we have to pick quinn or brohm

Frisches13283 said:
no he's definitely the fastest.

UF Fin Kat said:
no he's definitely the fastest.

Of all 700+ WRs in the country you have proof that he is the fastest? The fastest what? 40 yards? 10 yards? 100 yards? The fastest mile?

How many WRs do we know absolutely nothing about? I already admitted Ginn was the fastest WR that produces. But you can't outright say he is the fastest with out having the facts on everyone.

Frisches13283 said:
Of all 700+ WRs in the country you have proof that he is the fastest? The fastest what? 40 yards? 10 yards? 100 yards? The fastest mile?

fastest mile doesnt mean anything.

Dolfan11 said:
If Calvin Johnson is there, you take him.

If were picking #1 and Johnson keeps it up then I say hold a team ransom for him. Get a 1st next year, a 2nd this year and another later pick. Drop down to around 3-5 in a trade. Pick up a LT to anchor the line for the next 10 years. With having 2 2nd rounders you then have the ability to pick up an interior linemen and if you still have a jones'ing for a WR you can pick one up there. Or you could pick up a solid LB prospect to replace Spragan. Then of course you got the fantastic option of having 2 #1's the following year.

Back
Top Bottom