Merged: CALVIN JOHNSON | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CALVIN JOHNSON

RDubL84 said:
Calvin who? He sure did have a great game yesterday againt the Tigers. I went to that game and he was absolutely shut down.

lol i live in gerogia and have the pleasure of wathcing all of the GT games been to one too CJ is the real deal he is huge up close but if he had a descent qb he would be putting up huge numbers compared to the ones he already is reggie ball is the one of the worst qb in college football.

SpencerRb said:
lol i live in gerogia and have the pleasure of wathcing all of the GT games been to one too CJ is the real deal he is huge up close but if he had a descent qb he would be putting up huge numbers compared to the ones he already is reggie ball is the one of the worst qb in college football.
thats very true ball is basically an option qb. He sucks. I cant even magine u passing on cj. Then quinn then thomas.

RDubL84 said:
Calvin who? He sure did have a great game yesterday againt the Tigers. I went to that game and he was absolutely shut down.
he's only been shutdown twice in 3 years, both against clemson. i doubt any pro bowl receiver in the NFL has dominated every game in college. he's so freaking good.

Link said:
Yup I saw those too. After watching what he can do there is no doubt in my mind that we need him and he would be a huge player for this team.

CJ's amazing..fast as hell, great hands, great height..he'll dominate..I hope we can get him

Are you kidding me?! We need either draft cj or teddy ginn with the first pick.
ginn can also help us out on special teams. this guy is a threat to go the distance everytime he touches the ball. Thats what we're lacking in our receiving core: a deep threat...and these guys can help us out in this area

biglionel87 said:
ginn can also help us out on special teams. this guy is a threat to go the distance everytime he touches the ball. Thats what we're lacking in our receiving core: a deep threat...and these guys can help us out in this area

Definitely passing on Ginn in the top 5

biglionel87 said:

Ginn in the top 5? That would be a REACH.

This team needs Brian Brohm, Calvin Johnson, Joe Thomas, Gaines Adams and Patrick Willis. Any scenario out there where we get all of them?

biglionel87 said:
Much rather have Dwayne Jarrett over Teddy Ginn Jr.

It's either Calvin Johnson or Dwayne Jarrett. I don't mind either, but I'll give a slight edge to Calvin Johnson, because he's no doubt the best receiver in college, but I really really like Dwayne Jarrett as well. That guy has all the tools as well.

Vertical Limit said:
Much rather have Dwayne Jarrett over Teddy Ginn Jr.

It's either Calvin Johnson or Dwayne Jarrett. I don't mind either, but I'll give a slight edge to Calvin Johnson, because he's no doubt the best receiver in college, but I really really like Dwayne Jarrett as well. That guy has all the tools as well.

Ill pass on Jarrett in the top 5 also

Back
Top Bottom