Merged: *****CHAMBERS Signs Extension***** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: *****CHAMBERS Signs Extension*****

ccalltheway, thanks for posting right before me so everyone can see the new unis side by side with the old ones...;) :lol:

(page one)

speilman's first year. not bad, not bad at all.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

DB,s in the nfl:shark:

Chambers signed...

According to SportingNews radio Chambers signed a 5 yr deal... financial details were not disclosed.

At least we're doing something right... next step is O-gun.

Its about time we had something to celebrate!! Lets not overlook the post about the two headed RB!! This Ricky BS may be a blessing. More cash for CC and Wally. More ballanced offense where Wanny cant just run ricky run :banana: :infins: :escape:

I wonder how this will affect the Ogun talks. I wonder what is going through Ogun's mind right now. Is he starting to realize he ain't gonna get the money he thinks he deserves. At least not in Miami.

Alright! So I can keep wearing my 84 jersey for a few more years....I was already wondering what jersey I'm getting for this year.

BassFin said:
This is good news because it gives the Fins more leverage in negotiations with O-Gun. Now they can use the franchise tag on him!
Never happen, franchise tag would cost the Phins nearly 7mil against the cap THIS year. For that kind of cap hit, we could sign him to the contract that Rosenhaus is asking for.

Glad to see Chambers in the fold long term. It sure is nice to see that some guys want to be a Dolphin!

Steve

Back
Top Bottom