Merged: *****CHAMBERS Signs Extension***** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: *****CHAMBERS Signs Extension*****

This is really GREAT news. :up:

Now, let make it even better by SIGNING OGUN!!!!!!:pray:

Wow, I just read they are going to start up talks next week with Chambers. Shows how much I should believe Spielman when he speaks.

yankeehillbilly said:
Never happen, franchise tag would cost the Phins nearly 7mil against the cap THIS year. For that kind of cap hit, we could sign him to the contract that Rosenhaus is asking for.

Not this year...next year.

BassFin said:
Not this year...next year.
To use the franchise next year would mean that Wale still would not have signed a contract, which also means he would have only played 6 games for us to get the accredited season. If faced with only having Wale for 6 games this year and having to pay him the avg of the top 5 DE salaries in the league next year, I would prefer to trade him now and get something for him.

KATSKAN said:
5 Years.......no Link.......came To My Cell Phone.

YES!!!! :beerbang::happydrin :cpatch: :allhail:
All Hail Speilman, now get the Prince's deal done,
one way or the other.

!!!I can't wait until football season!!! Good job Rick!

I wish they would get O-gun's contract done so we can move on.

:rocker: :cpatch: Great News! - This should supply more pressure to Ogun to sign...with franchise tag now available for next year..

This is awesome news! I'm really happy to hear that Chambers will be a Dolphin for the next 5 years. Good job Rick!

Now if we just had a QB to throw to Chambers!:shakeno: Wally has to feel a little slighted about Chambers inking when he's been waiting and holding out! Maybe if he'd get to camp they could start hard core talks about a deal!

Alright guys, time to give the FO some credit. They've had an excellent off-season IMO.

so does this mean more presure for OGUN to sign or does it mean that He and his agent just get more ticked off and become more stubborn?

Back
Top Bottom