Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today

I'd roll with Anderson in a heartbeat. Low center of gravity, good hands, and a winner.

CJ Anderson , NFL Network bottom line...

Where it reads that the Dolphins signed him to an offer sheet, they follow it with Denver said they will match the offer. I've seen no link nor anyone on Twitter reporting this, actually quite the opposite. Does anyone know who reported it, and if so have a link to confirm or is it just a typo with false information on there?

Nothing's for sure... CBS spots said they would not match, So I guess until Denver says something we will know for sure Monday night/Tuesday morning

the more i think about it the more i like ajyai and anderson. we will miss that speed from miller tho.

the more i think about it the more i like ajyai and anderson. we will miss that speed from miller tho.

I agree so much but doesnt it feel like he just cant get a couple of yards consistently to get the thing going? I dont know what the stats are for his amount of negative runs or no gain runs but ugh.. feels like he puts the breaks on our offense as a whole sometimes and we never get momentum going. I kind of feel like because of that we have to supplement those plays with 3-4 yard passes to Landry.

Back
Top Bottom