Merged:Collier is RBs Coach Again, Foerster new Offensive Coordinator | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Collier is RBs Coach Again, Foerster new Offensive Coordinator

NathanHunt said:
My favorite smoke screen this year was RS' hiring. We scoured the league looking for GMs. Made some "legitiment" efforts to get some well known faces (Wolf). But, after the dog and pony show, up popped RS from NO WHERE.

That is flat out untrue, Spielman was always considered a candidate for the GM job along with the list of others that had interviews. :shakeno:

You speak of spin doctors then turn around try and spin the truth to fit your argument. What a hypocrite.

I just think that the team is downgrading now. I'm sure miami can hire someone like Jim fassel to help his career up. Although he is with the ravens
working part-time, it would be a good opportunity for him to go down south.

JS55 what are you talking about? Last year, we improved from our shaky 2002 season. Now we have improved the talent once again. The result is yet to be seen.

MissMeth said:
Dave is not the only one that has say in who becomes the OC... that is a group decision.

now, what i got from the fiasco that was wannies demotion was that this area was his only real power. that he had absolute call on all things coaching. correct me if i'm wrong here but this is wannies final decision. i'm sure RS spoke at leangth about the decision once they found out about JC, but from my understanding, wanny has complete say here.

pigskinguy said:
This just in: The New England Patriots have called a 3:30 pm press conference.....................to laugh at the Miami Dolphins Front Office
The Buffalo Bills and New York Jets are also expected to announce similar press conferences shortly.

Pigskinguy, You just made my day....LOLOLOLOLOL.
I laughed my *** of..Thanks.

I also heard that the Dolphins have promoted TD, the mascot, to WR coach.

Prime Time said:
JS55 what are you talking about? Last year, we improved from our shaky 2002 season. Now we have improved the talent once again. The result is yet to be seen.

Last year we didn't improve greatly from 2002, that is a laughable statement. If we could have kept consistency at quarterback we would have made the playoffs in 2002 at least. In 2003 our depth improved at linebacker, somewhat at safety with Knight. We also saw signs of a tired defense down the stretch. Our quarterbacks were healthy but we did not execute. We fail to improve our offensive line troubles and in reality we didtn make huge upgrades. Take out Fiedler Getting Injured and placing a healhty fielder throug hthe season could have gurantee us a t least a spot for the post season.

Now my question is, how is your comment relevant to the statement that I made? It will take adjustment for the new guy to come in a foreign team that he has yet to know each players abilities like Joe Collier did and Norv Turner. There will be adjustment no doubt about that. It will without a doubt slow things down but we will make the nessesary adjustments to make the new coach feel comfortable.

This reaks of Jimmy Johnson elevating Kippy Brown to OC to regain control of the offense. Wanny learned from his mentor. If Wanny promoted Foerester to be his puppet, this is a terrible move.

At this point, all I can hope for is to be pleasantly surprised by Foerester - that he will actually be the one to call the plays and will bring some vision and productivity to the offense. Hes an unknown, so its impossible to gage his football philosophy and aability to run an NFL offense. Lets hope his experience working in Indianapolis and Minnesota rub off positively on the offense.

Wanny gets an unproven QB and everyone is clapping, allthough he seems like he is unable to hit anything within 40 yards.

Wanny gets an unproven OC and now we suddenly there's a lynchmob

=)

That is flat out untrue, Spielman was always considered a candidate for the GM job along with the list of others that had interviews. You speak of spin doctors then turn around try and spin the truth to fit your argument. What a hypocrite.

I play a journalist on TV.

REMEMBER, it's all IN FUN! :roflmao: :up:

touborg said:
Wanny gets an unproven QB and everyone is clapping, allthough he seems like he is unable to hit anything within 40 yards.

Wanny gets an unproven OC and now we suddenly there's a lynchmob

=)

not to nit-pick, but if you are refering to feeley, that was all spielman. :D

NathanHunt said:
I play a journalist on TV.

REMEMBER, it's all IN FUN! :roflmao: :up:

Ok we'll call it fun but dam Nathan you had my blood boiling on that last one. :fire: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom