Merged:Collier is RBs Coach Again, Foerster new Offensive Coordinator | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Collier is RBs Coach Again, Foerster new Offensive Coordinator

bushdancing-1.gif
BigFinFan said:
Yes inFINSible - you are the King!

212 posts in under seven hours. Wow.

Some points I have not seen much of yet.

First, how about some concern for Collier? This has got to be a major health question. My read? The BS that may or may not be coming from the FO is more likely in the sentence "this is not life-threatning" than a masked demotion. A guy like Collier doesn't step down from his dream job unless its huge.

Second....do we even know if Trsestman/Sullivan want to be OC's again? Sullivan's interviews shortly after he was hired and during the Boston trade runup sounded like he prefered being a position coach. Trestman is the assistant HC, being the OC would not be a promotion so why not stay doing what you already like to do?

If not Forrester from within, who? Every other team either pro or college is set for the beginning of training camp now. Getting a high quality/high name recognition guy at this point in time would be nearly impossible. It would also put the offense even further behind either by forcing them to learn a new system or by having to teach a new OC a system which is not his.

Let's say a prayer for Collier and his family and hold our breath for the team's success.

Preacher mode off............

WharfRat said:
But... inFINS.... you ALWAYS hear those voices when you go off your meds... :tsk:
I think you mean on my meds. :drool:

WharfRat said:
What a BOGART!!! I was looking forward to licking a few of those frogs ... I suppose he's hiding them too? :yell:
Dno't eevn swaet it, gyus. I seavd you ecah a cploue of botutns. Eevn peleed the pklricy prts aawy. Setiemoms it's ralely godo to be an odiraned meisntir in the crhuh of the airmcaen iiadnn.

i know it's hard trust me but let's show a little faith it what these guys are doing only time will tell

As Johnson left the locker room discussing the team's problems, he said, "This is bigger than Keyshawn, trust me...More than ever, the problems point to the schemes of offensive coordinator Clyde Christensen and the poor blocking on Chris Foerster's offensive line.

Remember how great the Jets OL has been the last few years?? Well, Jets OL coach Bill Muir took over that Tampa OL in 2003. And it was AWFUL. It's all about talent. And the Tampa OL has been bad for a long time.

That's why....just like us....Tampa will have FOUR new starters on the OL (it's also worth noting that all four of those replaced are still on the roster). Difference is, they largely went with old vets past their prime. We went with hungry youngins.

Well, After I took a nap this afternoon I came here and thought the world was ending over this.So I did a few things I had to do then worked out, eat and took another nap. Now I wake up and see that the world is still out there.My grass is still green, I still have tix to the Ozzfest and I'm still a dolphins fan.BTW, has anyone on this board decided to go root for another team now that we have a new OC? CHILL GUYS!!YOU MUST CHILL...LOL

Ozzy rules!!

This orginazation is putting on a show this offseason, which keeps fans always interested. I thin they make some of these decision according to their marketing company. As I recall their marketing companu won the award for the best company in the southeast..This just so great, just more sht for us talk about. No matter who's calling the plays, the players are going to have to step up when it matters most..I can remember we had NORv THe Great and even he couldn't get this passing game going last year..

Dade Fire....you gotta love that title. :)

Well, I come home from a fricking GRUELING 11 hour dya today to read this crap? Ugh. No thank you. It sounds to me like Collier's "offense" wasn't getting it done enough for this FO at thie first camp and he is getting the slide back down the coaching ladder.

I cannot say this is a positive move. However, I remind all of you that all greta coaches started out as no names.

But come on, Bernie Parmalee coaching tight ends? What did they do throw a football in the general direction of the field and whoever caught it got the job? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom