Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Eshlemon said:
I'd be happy with 2 time probowler Brees or 3 time pro bowler Culpepper. Much better than 0 probowl Dolphins QBs so far this century.

:yeahthat:

bottom line is Saban wouldn't do this so fast unless of course the deal is ridiculously one-sided in our favor thats the only way we trade for him this fast I think. Brees is the better option in my opinion

HysterikiLL said:
Yeah, we'll be much better off with Cleo Lemon.

Seriously, if Drew Brees had resigned with San Diego, y'all would be drooling over Daunte.

..and why the hell do we all of a sudden have 5, 000 people who know the Miami Dolphins system/needs better than the coach who designed the system?

very well said...i agree with you :)

Seen Ricky??

AlanSaysYo said:
Knee problems, legal problems, attitude problems, and now the "I don't need an agent, I have a spiritual adviser" thing.

That's more than enough for me to say "no, thanks."

Next thing you know he will be sharing a joint with Ricky with Ricky's spiritual advisor somewhere in the South Pacific.:tongue:

gator_sensation said:
Where have you been? There are at least 5 threads about this.

I don't know if it was delayed till Saturday or not?

RnR3423 said:
Ravens | No deal for Culpepper; at this time
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 18:21:59 -0800
<A href="http://www.kffl.com/link/170">Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports it has been confirmed that the Baltimore Ravens have not made a deal for Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper as of Thursday, March 9. It is believed the Ravens have concerns about Culpepper's health status, which could limit him next season.

Count the Ravens out
God i hope we see one of those with Dolphin no deal for Culpepper.

dolphingator said:
I agree with Hostile17.

35 years worth of being a Dolphin fan hangs in the balance for me right now.

I cannot believe Saban would do something so stupid as trade for a damaged player with personal issues and an attitude problem when he has a potential Super Bowl multiple winner waiting in the wings in San Diego ready to get here Saturday morning.

I want no part of any slash-style vick wannabe QB in any way, shape or form and I will WALK if Saban is stupid enough to do this. I have held with the Dolphins through all the outrages of jj and wannabe but nothing they ever did would equate with this.

From the highest of heights to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours. I dreamed of Super Bowls again. I hope with all I have this is not true.
Thanks, dude. I really am sickened by this and hope against hope it isn't true.

I'm heading down to the Keys next month to pick up my new boat. I'd been looking forward to setting up the satellite broadband so I could follow my Fins from wherever I might roam. This nightmare would really crush me for what I truly feel is the last time. I've given a lot for this team, sat alone in rooms after all the other Bills, Pats or Jets fans left ..watching the last minutes of many a heartbreaking playoff game when I knew Dan would miss the big one again for another season.

I walked away from this team for short while after the terrible way in which Wannspiel treated The Legend in pushing him out dishonorably the way they did. But I slowly came back and hoped for change. It finally came with Nick Saban and I'd hoped we'd truly turned the corner to our coming glory.

I really hope all this madness is for nothing and that when I see this board or the NFL network tomorrow morning that all my worst fears will not have become reality.

Back
Top Bottom