Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Why do so many people think Culpepper is a "headcase"?

Because he got a lapdance?

I guarantee you about 98% of NFL players have gotten lapdances in their lifetime. Heck, I bet a good may of them are getting lapdances as we speak.. I wouldnt be surprised if a couple of them had, instead of an alarm clock, a stripper to lapdance them awake in the morning.

chambers84 said:
Lost his OC, the best center in football, Matt Birk, almost a completely new team, never consistent starting WR lineup, never consistent starting RB lineup, and He had an Offensive co-ordinator that couldn't game plan to be a PEE-WEE team.

Are you defending Culpepper or Feeley?

Im not trying to compare Pep to Feeley, or say Feeley was our answer. I am just saying ... if you want to use that argument for why a QB fails then you could use the same argument for Feeley and Griese(Brian not Bob of course) if you wanted to.

Its just that yeah Pep went to the probowl, but so did Brees. Yeah they are both recovering from injuries. But Brees is being pushed out the door and is saying its too bad that they dont want to keep me. Pep was told they want to keep him and since he doesnt "Like" it there went public to the press and said Trade me or Cut me, also Brees is younger.

The thing that worries me the most is the fact it was Pep's right knee that blew out. The one he plants and throws with.

edit:
The one he plants off of when he throws :ROFLMAO

we are not gonna get culpepper and brees is actually in worse shape then people thought according to an article on sports illistrated lemme look for the link

dolphingator said:
I agree with Hostile17.

35 years worth of being a Dolphin fan hangs in the balance for me right now.

I cannot believe Saban would do something so stupid as trade for a damaged palyer with personal issues and an attitude problem when he has a potential Super Bowl multiple winner waiting in the wings in San Diego ready to get here Saturday morning.

I want no part of any slash-style vick wannabe QB in any way, shape or form and I will WALK if Saban is stupid enough to do this. I have held with the Dolphins through all the outrages of jj and wannabe but nothing they ever did would equate with this.

From the highest of heights to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours. I dreamed of Super Bowls again. I hope with all I have this is not true.

You will walk if we get Culpepper? If anything I wouldnt walked when we got fiedler, or feeley, or ferrotte, but culpepper? I might be hesitant to get him, but he is far from an awful QB, oh and BTW, he is not a scrambler, hes to big of a boy for that

repost:

I'd hoped that the honeymoon in Minnesota was going to last a little while after Childress was hired and glowed about Culpepper in his press conference. Now it looks like they came to their senses, which is good for them but bad for whomever gets this bloated, overrated $#%^&.

Daunte Culpepper excelled when he did because he had the most physically dominating offensive line in front of him, a great coordinator, lightning running attack and the best deep threat WR in football for several years. And he still couldn't run a two-minute drill to save his life or protect the ball with his non-existent pocket presence.

He played for years behind an offensive line that literally allowed him to stand behind them in the pocket for hours during passing plays. Even then, he often had trouble reading defenses, especially underneath coverages. With one of the top three offensive lines in football, Daunte Culpepper still often had to scramble around to find an open man.

The reason I don't want Daunte Culpepper isn't because of his gigantic contract paying him nearly 10 million dollars a year or his destroyed knee - which eliminates half his threat. The reason I don't want Daunte Culpepper isn't because he got a lap dance and doesn't know how to be a leader to his teammates.

No, the real reason I don't want Daunte Culpepper is because he's an imbecile. No really, he's as dumb as rock. An actual rock. I think he got, like, a negative score on his Wonderlic. No thanks. Give me the real thing: a franchise quarterback who can adapt and grow, one who can make every pass on the field and lead his team to a championship.

Whomever that may be.

Pepper isn't suppose to be ready until mid October. So who is suppose to be the QB for the first 8 to 10 weeks? Then we have the problem about timing with the receivers. He would have no pratice with our player until late in the season. The season could be over with for us using a back up waiting for him to be healthy if he ever is.

The guy threw 3 TD's and 10+ INT's in the first seven games last season. Rather have Drew Brees. He's a better leader, has great character, he's settled, and will outperform Culpepper for years to come.

When Culpepper tears his ligament for the fourth time in 2006, you all will be saying "Here we go again", the guy has weak knees, he should have retired already.

Ravens | No deal for Culpepper; at this time
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 18:21:59 -0800
<A href="http://www.kffl.com/link/170">Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports it has been confirmed that the Baltimore Ravens have not made a deal for Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper as of Thursday, March 9. It is believed the Ravens have concerns about Culpepper's health status, which could limit him next season.

Count the Ravens out

<A href="http://www.kffl.com/link/170">Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports it has been confirmed that the Baltimore Ravens have not made a deal for Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper as of Thursday, March 9. It is believed the Ravens have concerns about Culpepper's health status, which could limit him next season.

Count the Ravens out

Count the Ravens out

Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports it has been confirmed that the Baltimore Ravens have not made a deal for Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper as of Thursday, March 9. It is believed the Ravens have concerns about Culpepper's health status, which could limit him next season.

Count the Ravens out

I'd be happy with 2 time probowler Brees or 3 time pro bowler Culpepper. Much better than 0 probowl Dolphins QBs so far this century.

dolphingator said:
I agree with Hostile17.

35 years worth of being a Dolphin fan hangs in the balance for me right now.

I cannot believe Saban would do something so stupid as trade for a damaged palyer with personal issues and an attitude problem when he has a potential Super Bowl multiple winner waiting in the wings in San Diego ready to get here Saturday morning.

I want no part of any slash-style vick wannabe QB in any way, shape or form and I will WALK if Saban is stupid enough to do this. I have held with the Dolphins through all the outrages of jj and wannabe but nothing they ever did would equate with this.

From the highest of heights to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours. I dreamed of Super Bowls again. I hope with all I have this is not true.

:shakeno:

Man, I'm seeing some ugly stuff on here today.

"nothing they did would ever equate with this"

:sidelol:

You got a serious hate on there, dontcha?

Why we should get Culpepper.

I really would like the Dolphins to get Brees,,and after watching the NFL Network game of the week and seeing Brees in the pocket with such ease. But if the Vikings due trade Culpepper than we might loose out on Brees because the Vikings will pay him the world. Even though its up to Brees. So if we dolfans want a really good proven QB than maybe we shouldnt gamble on Brees and trade for Culpepper. Also what would the cap hit be if we make a trade with the Vikings. Like to hear your thoughts.:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom