Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SR 7 said:
yea and when brees arm is a Chaddy then waht? honeslty im scared with btoh qb's. i just want neone im bored already but ill be happy wiht iether one of the 2 only
:confused:

Why we should get Culpepper.

I really would like the Dolphins to get Brees,,and after watching the NFL Network game of the week and seeing Brees in the pocket with such ease made it even more depressing,,,, But if the Vikings due trade Culpepper than we might loose out on Brees because the Vikings will pay him the world. Even though its up to Brees. So if we dolfans want a really good proven QB than maybe we shouldnt gamble on Brees and trade for Culpepper. Also what would the cap hit be if we make a trade with the Vikings. Like to hear your thoughts.:dolphins:

Nublar7 said:
If it is us getting him, I am more worried about his knee then what we gave up for him. We all know it won't be anything higher then a 2nd round pick, but I am very worried about that shredded knee of his. However if he can fully recover, he is a top 5 QB in this league. I still prefer Brees, but I wouldn't object to getting Culpepper(a star QB who can push our offense over the top).

Isn't it nice that we can spend an offseason debating which Pro Bowl QB we are going to get? :lol: No more Fiedler, Feeley, or Frerotte arguments, but actual PRO BOWL Quarterbacks. :)

that is what i think too!!!!!!!!!!!

RnR3423 said:
Ravens | No deal for Culpepper; at this time
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 18:21:59 -0800

Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports it has been confirmed that the Baltimore Ravens have not made a deal for Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper as of Thursday, March 9. It is believed the Ravens have concerns about Culpepper's health status, which could limit him next season.

Count the Ravens out

Is something wrong with your account or do you just want to really be heard?

RnR3423 said:

Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports it has been confirmed that the Baltimore Ravens have not made a deal for Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper as of Thursday, March 9. It is believed the Ravens have concerns about Culpepper's health status, which could limit him next season.

Count the Ravens out
you should post this a minimum of 4X

Hostile 17 said:
repost:

No, the real reason I don't want Daunte Culpepper is because he's an imbecile. No really, he's as dumb as rock. An actual rock. I think he got, like, a negative score on his Wonderlic. No thanks. Give me the real thing: a franchise quarterback who can adapt and grow, one who can make every pass on the field and lead his team to a championship.

Whomever that may be.

He scored higher on the wonderlic than Dan Marino, pal.

He took it twice getting a 15 and a 21.

Not dumb as a rock. Not even dumb at all.

Vertical Limit said:
The guy threw 3 TD's and 10+ INT's in the first seven games last season. Rather have Drew Brees. He's a better leader, has great character, he's settled, and will outperform Culpepper for years to come.

When Culpepper tears his ligament for the fourth time in 2006, you all will be saying "Here we go again", the guy has weak knees, he should have retired already.
Not to mention in 80 games he has thrown 86 Intercetpions and Fumled 81 times. We used to blast Fiedler and Feelme for drive killers this guys the ultimate drive killer.

RnR3423 said:

Count the Ravens out
It all points toward Miami providing the Vikings the first trade offer. Oakland and Baltimore are out and the other two teams mentioned (St Louis and Arizona) have experienced QBs signed. Miami is desperate to sign a top notch QB and the secrecy points toward Saban's style. :kingnate:

Truth or Rumor

Dolfan4life34 said:

Who are you going to believe if you are Miami and looking at bringing in Brees? A rumor from S.I. (and unnamed NFL sources that don't have a clue about the actual condition) or Drew's doctor and rehab trainer?

I'll trust Drew's Doctor. I'm sure Miami will have their own doctors looking at him as well. Rumor sells articles...that's it. Don't believe it.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Well, my point is, I cannot for the life of me understand some of the stuff you guys come up with.

No offense, seriously, but you come over here on your first day, with 15 posts, and guarantee the rest of us what Nick Saban will do.

Like we are supposed to just take it for gospel and shut down the conversation. You are going by gut feeling.
So when you state your opinion, that 's what it'll be taken as...a gut feeling.

:lol: All you are saying 28 is that you think your "Gut Feeling" is superior to his because he's new here?:shakeno:

Ex Chargers 15 post are just as valid as your 84??.

Get over yourself man!

The stats posted by TuTTs are key.

He has 81 fumbles and 86 interceptions in 80 games played. That's more than 2 turnovers per game which he directly accounts for. Most coaches will tell you that the most important stat in deciding an NFL game (aside from the score for you smart allecks) is the turnover differential. When on average Culpepper is already going to put you into a 2+ turnover hole every game, that makes it very tough to win. He might put up some yards, but he deffinitely coughs up the ball WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much.

with the number of QB's likely to be avallable in FA and Culpeper having a huge contract and wanting a bigger one, why in the world would we trade for him when he will be a free agent on march 20, due to the roster bonus he is due? ill take Brees, the approximately 48 mill he reportedly will sign for, and spend the rest on other players. QB isnt the only need the Dolphins have.

Vertical Limit said:
The guy threw 3 TD's and 10+ INT's in the first seven games last season. Rather have Drew Brees. He's a better leader, has great character, he's settled, and will outperform Culpepper for years to come.

When Culpepper tears his ligament for the fourth time in 2006, you all will be saying "Here we go again", the guy has weak knees, he should have retired already.

The guy also threw 39 TD's and 11 INT's in 2004. When Brees can't throw the ball past the LOS, you'll be asking for us to re-sign Fiedler.

Back
Top Bottom