Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well I may only have 34 posts but I have been on the site for a year so it's not like I don't know what I'm doing so if I missed a thread on it it's definitely my fault and deserved to get flamed. But honestly where is it? lol

fitskin said:
Thanks man, appreciate it. I am monitoring the situation as well. I posted a thread saying that Fox 9 said that our deal with Brees had feel through and that Culpepper would most likely be traded to Miami.

That Thread was deleted by the Powers of Finheaven. For some reason.:confused:

"Our deal" Who is OUR. Are you a phinfan or Vikes fan? I see you live in Minny.

Trekbiz said:
"stupid is as stupid does"

whats so stupid about it look back through history name one more that has done it at QB :shakeno: people take things the wrong way jeezzzzz :shakeno:

SR 7 said:
hmm if this relally is a vikes fan then thanks for the info if not, BOO! lolll

Trust me I bleed Vikings Purple, I have been since I was young. I live in the Twin Cities area as well.

Vikes Rube said:
Allright first let me say I am not here to troll, I hate that with a passion, but I am curious as to what the take is over here about Daunte. What I can say is that the local media is saying the deal is done. It is with an AFC team and it is NOT oakland or Baltimore that pretty much leaves Miami as they think is the best chance, or the Jets. Which really makes no sense. I will be around for a littel bit over the next 24 hors to see what is happening. If I hear anything I will be sure to let you know. Good Luck this season!

Thanks for the info! What can you tell us about him that we can't read on a stats page? I have seen him play and I think he is a great qb. He has size and speed an he can definitely throw the long ball. The only thing that worries me about him is that he had those problems in Minny, Can you imagine what he would do in SOUTH BEACH? How much should we be worried? Other than the boat party I haven't heard much about him getting into trouble...

jason_taylor said:
i said in my other post and made it clear thati am not raciest:tantrum:

You're not sharp or strong in flavor or odor?

He had a bad knee going into last season

It wasnt the reason it tore, he tried to play through it though, that along with the new OC, Moss being gone, and everything attributed to his struggles I think

Basically my view is if he can get back to 100% then he is welcome on this team

two things I dont like....Culpepper FUMBLES the ball alot, i think more than most QB's, and he throws INT's alot. He is a playmaker...so like you I have mixed feelings.

I;m just concerned with the fact that he had such a horrible year last season. I know there were a lot of factors that played into that, but one you have to look at is the loss of Randy Moss. Did he make Culpepper as good as he was? Or who knows maybe it was the other way around since Moss didn't exactly light it up in Oakland, no pun intended. I am concerned with his injury as well but Brees is also banged up so that's not as big of an issue.

BgBruthaJuvi said:
Well I may only have 34 posts but I have been on the site for a year so it's not like I don't know what I'm doing so if I missed a thread on it it's definitely my fault and deserved to get flamed. But honestly where is it? lol

I hear ya man,I'm just sick of all our "thread police".:rolleyes2

If people here are somewhat apprehensive about dealing for Culpepper based on whatever perceived character issues there may be or, because of the health of his knee, then those are viable concerns (I guess). But if the concern is about his age, then that doesn't fly. Quarterbacks, unlike other positions can play at a high level well into their mid-to-late-30s. The only variable is if the player in question's success is predicated on their mobility. And although Duante is considered a "mobile quarterback" I don't think it would be to his detriment if the knee injury somewhat limited mobility. Having said all of that, I really wouldn't care one way or the other if we got him or Drew Brees. As long as we got one of them!

I reported this at about 9:05, my thread was deleted for some reason. I hope it is not true. That would mean no Brees in MIA.

Back
Top Bottom