Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
jason_taylor said:
well how many black QBs have ever won a SB ? imo a black athlete is very awsome at WR CB DL OL RB S SS TE ST BUT how many black QBs has ever won the big dance ? (answer 1) but he stepped in 4 the redskins and won it he didnt start the whole year it was because the starter got hurt and he stepped in but imo im not racistest but i think the black athlete needs 2 leave the QBing 2 the white ones so imo i want brees as my first choice but want be 2 dissapointed if we got culpepper ..just imo:dolphins: :wink: :dolphins:

Ugghhh!

Why on earth do you have to bring up this kind of crap?
Damn! Someone always has to fan racial issues.

Back to the original question. I hope we didn't trade for DC. I think the Vikes release him anyway in a week or so.

already made a thread about it but thanks. like i said in the other one, more and likely not true.

Splat said:
Exactly.....those were Brees' stats in 2003.

Ah sarcasm....

You scared me man but you can't make an argument against a player based on one year which may be the point your trying to make here.

Both QB's are good.
I would have been happy with either one without the injuries. Seeing as all reports have Brees healing ahead of time and fully while Culpepper's injury is still shrouded in a little mystery I'd rather have Brees' at this point. We still don't know when Culpepper will be ready for the 2006 season or if he'll be healed in time for that matter.

at this point, considering the success that Saban has brought so far, and that both Brees and Culpepper have baggage, I cant blast Saban for going either route.... He can do no evil right now- sorry thats the narrow minded homer coming out, but seriously, none of us are NFL insiders and we can't know the progress of both Brees' and Culpepper's rehab as well as Saban and his staff do. Just got to trust the decision either way. 2 years ago if someone said we were getting either of these guys we'd be stoked... I do tend to favor Brees at this point, but only because of the favorable medical reports surrounding him as opposed to little or no reports on culpeper's injury thus far... GO FINS

Trekbiz said:
Ugghhh!

Why on earth do you have to bring up this kind of crap?
Damn! Someone always has to fan racial issues.

i said in my other post and made it clear thati am not raciest:tantrum:

From Minny Checking things out

Allright first let me say I am not here to troll, I hate that with a passion, but I am curious as to what the take is over here about Daunte. What I can say is that the local media is saying the deal is done. It is with an AFC team and it is NOT oakland or Baltimore that pretty much leaves Miami as they think is the best chance, or the Jets. Which really makes no sense. I will be around for a littel bit over the next 24 hors to see what is happening. If I hear anything I will be sure to let you know. Good Luck this season!

Joe(ex-charger) said:
Guaranteed it is not Miami! Saben is trying to build a "team" concept here and Culpepper (& Moss) are both "head cases" and are all about themselves which is what Oakland always seems to go after!

SABAN my friend. saban. :confused: :mad: :fire:

Others here seem to not like Daunte

But he is one of my favorite QB's and if he is healing the way he supposedly is ahead of schedule, I hope the trade is with us

Question- what do you guys in Minny think you are getting for him?

Back
Top Bottom