Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
tylerdolphin said:
Why do you hate the guy with such a passion? I wanna know.

From the vehemence of his bitterness, I'm guessing one of three things:

1. Daunte slept with his wife.

2. Daunte slept with his girlfriend.

3. Daunte had a menage a trois with his wife and his girlfriend.

PhinsRDbest said:
Thats what scares me. Plus his mobility may be totally gone being 29 and having that major knee injury. Also he averages about a INT a game and he fumbles alot. Hes not worth anything more than a 7th and maybee Eddie Moore.

Good point PhinsR... His mobility was one of the his traits that made him a pro-bowler... Buying time for Randy to get open... Being a big QB that is hard to take down on the run...

I find it hard to believe that with the seriousness of the knee injury, he will be any where near that potenial this year, let along the coming years...:rolleyes2

I would not be totally against culpepper coming here but I still want Brees. If culpepper is healthy enough to START the season it will not be a bad move I dont think. He is definatly and upgrade to what we have seen over the past few years and I really do not put much stock in his performance last year however, even though Brees really only came out of no where after a few no so great seasons I still think that he would be a better fit for the phins. I think that Dante is one helluva QB and like I said, I would not be opposed to him being the starter here, I just think that Drew would be a better long term solution.

DolphinDevil28 said:
WTF are you talking about????

Go read my post again. I'm sorry, but you cannot just come here and guarantee what Nick Saban will do! No one knows. It doesn't work that way.
I swear, some of you have selective reading. Show me where I questioned his "football knowledge."

...BTW, since when did I have 84 posts??? :confused:

Well here's WTF. You didn't question his football knowledge, but you questioned his validity (only 15 post) of posting and expressing his post with the strong opinion of "I guarantee".

99% of the people here understand his guarantee is as worthless as yours or mine.

A little courtesy to well intentioned new members, whether you agree with them or not could go a long way in keeping with the spirit of what the Mods are trying to build here!

HysterikiLL said:
I have a blue car. Does that make me a headcase too?

whenever anyone starts looking inward rather than outward, or whenever anyone seeks non-traditional answers to questions everyone has been asking for centuries, they get called crazy. never mind that if anybody had the one true answer, we'd all have the one true answer. i think more people should be trying to find their own paths. that's how breakthroughs happen in any area.

a blue car only makes you crazy if it's a pinto or a gremlin. if it has been painted with a roller or a brush, you get extra points.

If there are any draft pick involved, I can almost guarantee you they will be for the 2007 draft. Maybe a second rounder that can move to a first rounder depending on performance.

I feel more comfortable with Brees. Culpeppers injury really scares me. he was horrid last year before he went down.

hann80 said:
Just like a previous post said, you guys will never be happy no matter who we get. Suck it up and stop whining. I will support any QB that the dolphins want to bring in, let them make the decisions and the only decision you have to make is, if you want to be a fan.

This has nothing to do with being a fan! I will ALWAYS be a fan and support this team 1000%! We are debating which QB would be a better choice for the team based on what we know about them... Irregardless who we get, I will be there rooting for them... :tantrum: :shakeno:

I like that whole Slash thing, Welcome to the jungle my man. I don't recall slash throwing for 4,000 yards in a season, or in two combined for that matter. That being said, I will bet dollars to dougnuts that there is no deal in place with anyone. "They won't confirm there is a deal, but there is one, unless there's not another team that wants to trade, in which case there's not one. But we really have clled a bunch of teams. Boy did I pick the wrong week to stop sniffing glue. Where's Tarkenton? How about Kapp?" They are releasing him in one week and there are a surprisingly large number of QB options, including the draft. I guarantee that someone in the Vikes front office asked this clown reporter to start spreading this story in hopes that some team will prematurely spoof and actually give up value for a badly injured QB coming off his worst season, making a ridiculous amount of money, having asked his team for a raise after all of the aforementioned, and worst of all doing the squeaky with hot babes on a boat. So he's got that going for him. No way is Saban going to trade anything for that mess, except maybe a 1977 Nat Moore card with a bent corner and a pin hole. Watch and marvel when we get to Sunday and everyone is still trying to figure out who the "mystery team" was supposed to be. It's nobody, but for sure not the Dolphins.

TarHeelFinFan said:
Culpepper averages more than 2 turnovers every game. That's not the kind of intelligent play we need out of the quarterback position.

Enough already. Get your facts straight. You are looking at total fumbles, not fumbles lost.

Before i get all worked up on whether or not Culpepper is goin to Miami, i am goin to wait for a actual trade to happen and not rely on reports and rumors.

TarHeelFinFan said:
How is he washed up? His knee completely imploded last year after a HORRIFIC start to the season while Brad Johnson of all people made the Vikings contenders once he stepped in. How is he troubling? I seem to remember more than a few sideline temper tantrums from him directed at teammates, coaches etc.

If mike tice was your coach and your best reciever was kelly campbell, and your running backs all have crack and marijuana problems, plus you just got busted for getting a lap dance... you'd have a few sideline tempers tantrums too. This might not mean anything to anyone, but i work for an arena team and one of my guys played with daunte for 3 yrs and says he is nothing but a hard worker and a team player. On the note about his Knee, i have rehabbed about 20 people with the same injury and they all returned to play within 10 months at 90%.

what if the "mystery team" is the browns or the cardinals and brees signs with the vikings? can we have some sort of thread where we all pledge not to slash our wrists?

Back
Top Bottom