Merged: DJ Shockley | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: DJ Shockley

My choices are Jay Cutler, Brodie Croyle, Reggie McNeal, and Charlie Whitehurst for Day 1...in that order. For Day 2 I would like Barrick Nealy, Bruce Gradkowski, or Darrell Hackney...in that order.

Every time a person from the staff so much as looks at a player this week it will turn into one of these type of threads.
It's a process, the Fins along with 31 other teams are trying to feel out who they want to scout at the combine. No reason to speculate at this point.

AUFinFan said:
See the report below from the Senior Bowl. What do you think?

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/fe...s/south124.html

Now for the sightings and observations. It was real refreshing to see Bill Belichick in attendance. Even though he is a Hall of Famer and at the pinnacle of his profession he is still working hard and doing the little things while some head coaches don't even bother to come to Mobile. There is a reason this guy wins so many Super Bowls. The Cleveland Browns paid a lot of attention to Marcus McNeill and had him cornered for a very long time, while also speaking with Ryan Cook, Roman Harper, Kelly Jennings, Kamerion Wimbley, Freddie Roach, and DeMario Minter. Carolina was active once again and I saw them talking to Darrell Hackney, Albert Toeina, Andre Hall, Cedric Griffin, and Greg Blue. Eric Winston was seen chatting with the Jets and Chargers, Gerris Wilkerson of Georgia Tech talked to Carolina and Philly and Tampa Bay spoke with Mark Anderson (at length) and Thomas Howard. Travis Williams was pretty popular, drawing attention from Baltimore, Cincinnati and the Giants, Marcedes Lewis spoke with San Diego, D.J. Shockley with Miami and the Jets mingled with Max Jean-Gilles and Jesse Mahelona. Kansas City spoke with Jon Scott and DeMario Minter for a bit while the Redskins were seen with Tim Jennings and the Chargers with Kamerion Wimbley and Max-Jean Gilles. The most popular player I have seen yet though is Manny Lawson, who had a huge group around him at all times that included the likes of Kansas City, Cleveland, Carolina, Baltimore and San Diego. Lawson also sounded like a great kid and was very polite and well spoken. As always don't take these observations as locks that these teams are going to take the players, but they can sometimes give indications as to which positions they might be focusing on. All in all this was probably the most active practice yet and was a lot of fun to watch and observe.http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/features/seniorbowl/reports/south124.html

The Phins will be interviewing every QB that has any kind of potential at all. It dosen't mean their specifically interested in drafting that guy yet. I can see a thread being made every time we interview a QB.

ckparrothead said:
My choices are Jay Cutler, Brodie Croyle, Reggie McNeal, and Charlie Whitehurst for Day 1...in that order. For Day 2 I would like Barrick Nealy, Bruce Gradkowski, or Darrell Hackney...in that order.

and if Vince Young fell ?

Back
Top Bottom