MERGED: Dolphins stadium to lose the s, new logo?\New Stadium Logo | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Dolphins stadium to lose the s, new logo?\New Stadium Logo

DrAstroZoom said:
Thanks for the sanity. You said it better than I could have. This is simply a STADIUM logo.

Agreed.

Of course this stadium logo would need to be more corp. in nature since he will be marketing the stadium to many different organizations and for many different uses outside of football season.

I heard rumors that the Fins might have a new logo? Anyone heard anything?

Jimmy James said:
Now it's up.

ETA: I have added it here if anybody is still having trouble.

Must have took em at least 5mins to design that!!! No thx. its totally rank.

New Dolfin Stadium logo (PFT)

For those who haven't seen it yet here you go
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm
SCOREBOARD COMPANY LETS CAT OUT OF BAG FOR FINS
Earlier on Monday night, we reported that the Dolphins will unveil at a Saturday press conference "the creation of a national branding strategy for the stadium and unveil the new stadium logo." We thought it meant that the Fins would be selling the naming rights to Dolpins Stadium.
To the contrary, the Fins are merely changing the name of Dolphins Stadium to . . . Dolphin Stadium.
A reader advises us that the official web site of Daktronics, a South Dakota scoreboard and video display company, describes as one of its recent projects the installation of two large video displays at the venue, with a scheduled completion date of July 2006. In so doing, Daktronics discloses the new name of the stadium, including its new logo.
clear.gif

The broader question, as we see it, is whether the new Dolphin from the stadium logo eventually will replace the team's traditional cartoon-style, helmet-wearing marine mammal on the side of the player helmets.
Given that the team plans to unveil the new name at logo at a presser on Saturday, we have a feeling that owner Wayne Huizenga didn't anticipate that Daktronics would let the cat out of the bag. And we figure that, before too long, the "Recent Projects" link on the left side of the Daktronics site will be tweaked. A little.
(Editor's note: As we expected, Daktronics has removed reference to the Dolphin Stadium project from its web site. It was gone as of 9:20 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, April 4. At 6:45 a.m. EDT on April 4, it was still there.)

I hate the logo

That logo will NEVER replace the current one. It is purely for marketing the stadium, not the team.

LMFAO..

Oh snap..Oh well..We won't see that logo hopefully when we play in the SuperBowl..;)

Back
Top Bottom