MERGED: Dolphins stadium to lose the s, new logo?\New Stadium Logo | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Dolphins stadium to lose the s, new logo?\New Stadium Logo

Jimmy James said:
He might own the team, but he doesn't own this board. Until the people who DO own this board say otherwise, all of the people you are telling to "get over" themselves are going to say what they damned well please. I'd advise you to get used to it.

WORD
We may not own the team but together we all have stock in the Miami Dolphins...I'm sure everyone on this board has at least 1 jersey..money talks.
BTW I think the stadium logo is what it is ..A stadium logo.. not a team thing. ..It's called Dolphin stadium not Miami Dolphins stadium..Still it's better than what we had.!!

KTOWNFINFAN said:
I feel just the opposite. I hope we get navy blue uniforms and make them our main uniforms. All these pastel colors make us seem like the NFLs sissys.

Nobody made you become a Dolphins fan. Go root for the Bills if you're so eager to have a boring blue uniform.

KTOWNFINFAN said:
I feel just the opposite. I hope we get navy blue uniforms and make them our main uniforms. All these pastel colors make us seem like the NFLs sissys.

Yes, because nobody has blue uniforms!!!:shakeno:

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE, Lord have mercy, its not a Uniform logo. The Stadium name and the logo are part of the marketing package that WH has been trying to sell to the NFL for his SuperFootballMall. He cant have the stadium name "Dolphins" because that is the team name and it would fall under the NFL liscensing rules. He cant have the same Uniform Logo because its a trademark that would be suseptible to NFL liscensing fees and what not. THIS BYPASSES THOSE FEES, because its not an NLF LISCENSED NAME. The Stadium is getting its own name, its own look, its own color schemes that do resemble the teams, but this is high profile marketing strategy to lift revenue for WH which he can put back into areas of the team....such as more coaches. WH is brilliant, and this strategy will pay off huge, of course he wasnt all that brilliant with the JJ and DW hiring. But at least this is business unrelated to the onfield team.

txmedic5 said:
PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE, Lord have mercy, its not a Uniform logo. The Stadium name and the logo are part of the marketing package that WH has been trying to sell to the NFL for his SuperFootballMall. He cant have the stadium name "Dolphins" because that is the team name and it would fall under the NFL liscensing rules. He cant have the same Uniform Logo because its a trademark that would be suseptible to NFL liscensing fees and what not. THIS BYPASSES THOSE FEES, because its not an NLF LISCENSED NAME. The Stadium is getting its own name, its own look, its own color schemes that do resemble the teams, but this is high profile marketing strategy to lift revenue for WH which he can put back into areas of the team....such as more coaches. WH is brilliant, and this strategy will pay off huge, of course he wasnt all that brilliant with the JJ and DW hiring. But at least this is business unrelated to the onfield team.

Thanks for the sanity. You said it better than I could have. This is simply a STADIUM logo.

txmedic5 said:

EXACTLY....TYVM

txmedic5 said:

I said the same thing on page 4, they just went on crying about it being on the helmet. :D

I look forward to telling Nunez & Shultz what a stink this has caused on FinHeaven. They'LL certainly get a kick out of it.

thecoordinator said:
you guys need to get over yourselves. you dont own the team. you dont own the stadium. wayne can do whatever the hell he wants with the logs/jersies and we will all still watch the games and even buy the merchandise. get real...

Oh my!! We have officially been put in our place. Thanks oh mighty coordinator of logs........

:sidelol:

KTOWNFINFAN said:

Wow, now thats original. We can be the Miami Cowboys. :shakeno:

KTOWNFINFAN said:

That's funny, I have never seen any pastel colors worn by the Phins.

The Aqua is a dark aqua and the orange is a dark Orange. Neither is a pastel.

Maybe your ordering your Phins gear from the girls section.
Do you find your jersey tight around the midsection and loose around your pecs? Also shirts with halter tops would be a dead giveaway.

i'll be very dissapointed if that's our new logo whether or not if it's on our uni's/helmet or stadium. DISCUSTING!!

Back
Top Bottom