MERGED: Dolphins stadium to lose the s, new logo?\New Stadium Logo | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Dolphins stadium to lose the s, new logo?\New Stadium Logo

sabanite, is that a Dolphin taking a fat, juicy, plump turd? hahaha
p.s. I know it's a football.

miamifire said:
I think you are right. The current logo is cartoonish. I prefer the old logo MUCH better. I like the Dolphin lower with its head in the center of the sun. The new logo has the Dolphin centered directly in the middle of the sun. A updated "retro" style would be great with the color gray incorporated. (real dolphins are gray in color.) How about gray uni pants with aqua and orange piping on the side. Anyone have photoshop who could give us an idea of what that looks like??:dolphins:

"

Axtually the logo was designed after a Porpoise (mammal dolphin), but the color scheme was made to resemble a Dorado (fish dolphin). The fish has green and gold flanks that light up with a rainbow of iridescent colors.

PALMA said:
sabanite, is that a Dolphin taking a fat, juicy, plump turd? hahaha
p.s. I know it's a football.

I love using my 2 year old's paint skills to make a corporate decision. Look at the Flaming Thumbtacks?

Ok, seriously, I'm going to vomit if I have to see that on jerseys, logos, superbowl rings, etc... hehe

On the other hand, it is a cool idea to give the stadium its own "identity"

you guys need to get over yourselves. you dont own the team. you dont own the stadium. wayne can do whatever the hell he wants with the logs/jersies and we will all still watch the games and even buy the merchandise. get real...

thecoordinator said:
you guys need to get over yourselves. you dont own the team. you dont own the stadium. wayne can do whatever the hell he wants with the logs/jersies and we will all still watch the games and even buy the merchandise. get real...

He might own the team, but he doesn't own this board. Until the people who DO own this board say otherwise, all of the people you are telling to "get over" themselves are going to say what they damned well please. I'd advise you to get used to it.

PAFinFan4Life said:
the s at the end of dolphins they just wanna make it dolphin stadium

lmaoo why? I saw taht in the 1st page i missed apparently. thanks tho.

I guess Im in the minority, but I like it a lot and would love to see it on the Jerseys. Looks totally cool.

Back
Top Bottom