MERGED: Dolphins stadium to lose the s, new logo?\New Stadium Logo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Dolphins stadium to lose the s, new logo?\New Stadium Logo

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT ! !! ! I think that is a solid, great looking "STADIUM" logo. It is supposed to be business, i think it is highly marketable and very Crisp. This is something that i would wear on a golf shirt with no problems. The color scheme couldnt be any better. Personally i dont see whats not to like about it.

Now that being said, im 1 Million % against that being on our helmets or jerseys. I still want a change back to the old style.

i would however change the font style and size of the "dolphin stadium" wording.

so then what does this mean. I am fine with that as the stadium logo and it does sound better without the "s" and the end of dolphins. but to change our helmet logo to that is insane. no way

relax everyone.....its a business logo not a change of freaking uniform. Do you really think that one of the top teams in merchandise sales is just gonna change their logo! It is perfect for the stadium, its better than DHL. I think its great. THE FINS ARE NOT CHANGING THEIR LOGO, get a grip please.

it reminds me alot of the what the islanders tried to do awhile back when they changed the team colors to more dolphin like colors but they had to change that for legal reasons they were sued by the fishstick man

Dolphins12thMan said:
relax everyone.....its a business logo not a change of freaking uniform. Do you really think that one of the top teams in merchandise sales is just gonna change their logo! It is perfect for the stadium, its better than DHL. I think its great. THE FINS ARE NOT CHANGING THEIR LOGO, get a grip please.

Actually, we've got no idea whether or not Miami is changing their logo or uniforms.

Both the Browns and Vikings have recently announced redesigning their uniforms, and it's not logically too late for Miami to do so.

And I dont understand why being one of the top teams in sales is going to make them NOT want to change the logo/uniform. If anything, that would make it even more compelling.

With Huizenga going gung-ho to rebrand the team image, it's most certainly not unreasonable.

yeah, as long as its only used as the stadium logo thats fine...I just pray it never becomes our new helmet/uni logo...:shakeno:

Disgustipate said:
And I dont understand why being one of the top teams in sales is going to make them NOT want to change the logo/uniform. If anything, that would make it even more compelling.

It's called not killing the golden goose. That's why you haven't seen the Cowboys adding a sixth spoke to their star or the Raiders moving to a script "Raiders" across the helmet.

Some things are classic. The Dolphins logo is a classic.

just threw this together really quick to get an idea incase it did happen...

clear.gif
:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom