Merged: Dolphins Vs Chargers 2009 away game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins Vs Chargers 2009 away game

i will be there. I got tickets last time for the fins vs. chargers on a chargers message board. I posted a message saying I was a charger fan that wanted to see this game and waited for someone to take the bait. A season ticket holder did and sold me the tickets at face value. Plan to try this again.

haha thats awesome bro !

where can i pick up this trolley....im probably staying at the Hard Rock.....and also is there enough room on the trolley to bring coolers and things like that?

where can i pick up this trolley....im probably staying at the Hard Rock.....and also is there enough room on the trolley to bring coolers and things like that?

It's just a block or two away... You can't miss it, there are stations, maps, etc., all through downtown. It gets pretty packed going to the game, so it might be tight bringing a cooler on. Plus, I don't think they would let you bring it into the stadium.

naw i would just bring like one of those Styrofoam coolers....or i guess just a case of beer... lets set up some partying guys!!! im stoked....

I will be traveling to San Diego for a long weekend with the family.

just curious...does anyone know like the ratio of fins fans in San Diego..ive heard there is always a good amount there...just wondering cause ive been to pittsburgh and there wasnt too many but in Detroit and Buffalo its almost more than 50%

There has been a recent jump in people supporting the Chargers down there, and around the state...but that's mainly due to them being the flavor of the week and winning all the time.

any update on when tickets are up for sale? i want to buy asap.

btw guys...starting from this post and on, say the location you will be at so we can get a tailgate going.

Ill be heading there from LA.

im just gonna grab tickets off of stubhub...im travelling 2 far and i want to get some good seats....the stadium layout looks weird though...
but about the tailgaiting...is anyone driving to the game and bringing like a bbq....id be more then happy to pitch in with my crew on food and beer!

Back
Top Bottom