Merged: Dolphins Vs Chargers 2009 away game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins Vs Chargers 2009 away game

Just got six tickets confirmed view 9!!!! where are you guys parking.. let's meet up!!!!

how did you buy tickets? they aren't for sale yet.

btw what was teh cost and from where?

I got it from barry's tickets.. tickets actually went on sale when schedule was announced... my tix confirmed credit card charged will ship in august.. call 866 708 8499 and ask for Lino.. that's the dude that helped me out. i didn't buy parking yet because i wanted to know where everyone else is going to be parking.. my tickets came out to 117 each..

LOOKS LIKE I'M PARKING IN C2/C3 AREA.. hope to see everyone that's going, there...

Just bought tickets on ebay section 10 3 rows from the field. Airline tickets are 30 dollars on South west from Nor Cal until midnight. San Diego, here I come!

Just got six tickets for view 12. Anyone know of any good places close to the stadium to stay?

Just got six tickets for view 12. Anyone know of any good places close to the stadium to stay?

San Diego is a great place to stay anywhere. The Stadium is off the 8 and they have a trolley that takes you to the stadium. That being said, you can stay pretty much anywhere, gas lamp, airport, near stadium and get to the stadium in 30 mins for a few dollars.

yeah... I'll be there too...
somebody should organize a phin tailgate/rally before the game so that we can all meet up

ok guys my cousin is stationed out there and we have been together all these years for all our games here at home (miami) and i cant spend the entire season without my crew in full effect so we are flying out there to join him and we will be at the game I got the flight set i already have my tickets for the game so lets set this up

Press 58, row 1 staying at the Hilton Gaslamp. It's going to be a great weekend for football and some partying. San Diego is one of my favorite cities!! Just a few short weeks away!

San Diego is a great place to stay anywhere. The Stadium is off the 8 and they have a trolley that takes you to the stadium. That being said, you can stay pretty much anywhere, gas lamp, airport, near stadium and get to the stadium in 30 mins for a few dollars.
Hey man, thanks a lot. Where does the trolley run by? Only a few more weeks. Anyone gonna be tail gating?

cant miss it...... the trolly runs from downtown right to the stadium parking lot. i have 10 people in my group.

Back
Top Bottom