Merged: Dolphins Vs Chargers 2009 away game | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins Vs Chargers 2009 away game

So anyone going to be tailgating on Sunday? I just reserved a room at the Holiday Inn near the stadium. Also, any good places near the stadium to grab a drink Saturday night?

we gotta find a way to organize this deal cuz like is aid i am flyin out there on friday so its me and 4 other ppl that gonna be at the game

So anyone going to be tailgating on Sunday? I just reserved a room at the Holiday Inn near the stadium. Also, any good places near the stadium to grab a drink Saturday night?
Lots of great places. The stadium is off the 8 and there are stops for the trolley all along the 8 so it depends on where you are staying. They have great transportation so you can look at the bus schedules or trolley schedules. Look at a map on google maps and you will see the stops for the trolley. Google "dining near qualcomm stadium" and you will find pretty much anything you want.

im going got front row seats on vistor side got parking pass on section c2/c3 hit me up 2095950385

u got a parking pass? if u dont come to my tailgate section c2/c3 hit me up 2095950385

When u gonna be out there? Me and five of my family members will be staying right next to the Stadium. I'm down for meeting some new Phin Fans.

Hey, I'm new to the site as of today =) I'm from LA and my man and I will be at the game on Sunday and we are looking to party with some other Dolphins fans. Especially since I just found out that Chargers fans are just Raiders fans in powder blue. We'll bring some beer! If any of you are interested can you let me know where to hook up with you at? Thanks!

Chargers and Raiders fans aren't the same...nowhere near being close.

Most Bolts fans are bandwagoners from Orange County.

I just got my RV parking pass in the mail today and we bought 14 tickets for the game Sunday. I will be the only fin fan with all the rest going for the Chargers. It is going to be fun and I took off Monday just to recover.

Back
Top Bottom