Merged: East West Shrine Game | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: East West Shrine Game

I've had my eyes on Slay since TTech played Bama in the bowl game. He is most definitely a prospect Nick will look at, ESPECIALLY where he's regarded right now among Safety prospects. I see this guy listed way down on the safety lists and only Mel Kiper seems to have this guy where he should be...up in the 2nd round. I'm sure scouts have him about right but if they all get caught with their pants down thinking that nobody will take him until Day 2, he could fall that far based on mass stupidity. It has happened before.

Slay should be in the SENIOR BOWL. Not the Shrine game. The only thing more insulting is Marcus McNeil in the Hula Bowl.

Reggie McNeal to Carter, anyone surprised? GREAT throw though. Really fantastic. You know he wanted Carter that entire play though is my only criticism.

ckparrothead said:
Slay should be in the SENIOR BOWL. Not the Shrine game. The only thing more insulting is Marcus McNeil in the Hula Bowl.

Yeah, that is truly horrible.

Man cant blame Grad for that first throw to Henshaw...who SUCKS. But the second throw was Bruce's fault.

Back
Top Bottom