Merged: East West Shrine Game | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: East West Shrine Game

ckparrothead said:
Someone kidnapped the Paul Pinegar before the USC game and replaced him with a fraud of a QB I'm telling you. What happened Paul???

I agree, I have no choice but to cut him off my early mock.

This is Gradkowski's time.. Lets see what he can do...

Cant say enough about Hass today.. He would be the perfect #3 WR for us.. reminds me of Welker except better...

Watkins is a speed demon.. that catch was outstanding...

Wow. Reggie is on FIRE. He's answering a few questions right now let me tell you. You can't argue with like two TDs in two drives with like 5 plays total. Man. Deep throws to Hass and Watkins (Watkins looked REALLY impressive). Second throw to Hass really impressive though. The most impressive part of the second drive was he made use of his two best players among the receivers in Hass and Watkins.

Reggie McNeal gets the game ball. I'm still not a believer, but he's got enough to be drafted as a QB not a WR. There's more I'd like to see before I close the book on him for sure.

i think if mcneal was being blitzed it would be a different. notorious problem when under pressure.

Look at Gradkowski... its obvious he and McNeal have something the other QB's do not have today....

GET BANANEZ OUT... HE SUCKS!

Nappy Roots said:
i think if mcneal was being blitzed it would be a different. notorious problem when under pressure.

No, you're right...but what I mean is I am surprised that he has that much accuracy deep down the field.

OH MY GOD!!! COLSTON WHAT A CATCH! Maybe that dude WILL play WR after all! Wow man. Again though, Willie Andrews the complete whipping boy. But then in the end, that west DL and Dwayne Slay too much to punch it in. What a finish!!!

Gradkowski had a nice game and I see there is still hate for Olson :(.

ckparrothead said:
Howard not much in moves but he's a planet theory guy. 236 lbs and runs a 4.4? Sign me up.

Rob Sims great on the pull. My first OL observation of the day.

Yeah ck I was watching Rob Sims all day. Man that guy can move like a linebacker. He looks like a natural athlete.

Yeah Rob Sims looked like he may have done really well but I have to say I didnt get much of a chance to look at ANY of those OL.

Back
Top Bottom