Merged: Fins looking at McFadden/Signs with Cardinals | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Fins looking at McFadden/Signs with Cardinals

I wonder what kind of relationship joey has with macfadden? Anyone have any idea if peezy could talk macfadden into coming to south beach....
As obvious as that should seem, I never thought of that. Possibly another plus for us.

would have to be a money friendly deal laden with incentives for the Dolphins to bite. he won't get the bling/bling in Miami. you never know, he might like the idea of coming home & building his career with a team that is on the rise.
don't think the FrontOffice will go after him aggressively if it costs more money that they have judged him to be worth.

just have to wait & see. the Dolphins like the draft this year & so do I

Mcfadden Joins Cardinals

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill

MCFADDEN JOINS CARDINALS
Posted by Aaron Wilson on March 8, 2009, 5:46 p.m.

Pittsburgh Steelers free agent cornerback Bryant McFadden has agreed to a two-year, $10 million contract with the Arizona Cardinals, according to a league source.

McFadden received $5 million in guaranteed money, compensation that will be paid out entirely during the first year of the deal.

McFadden was drawing interest from four NFL teams: the Cardinals, the Steelers, the Miami Dolphins and the Philadelphia Eagles.

ya need to get bodden now IMO. you also dont want a rookie going up against those guys either. Rookie CBs need a year at least to show there potential and usually struggle a bit in there first year, so we need another one besides a rookie

ya need to get bodden now IMO. you also dont want a rookie going up against those guys either. Rookie CBs need a year at least to show there potential and usually struggle a bit in there first year, so we need another one besides a rookie

we could rent McCalister or Surtain and draft a CB

Back
Top Bottom