Merged: Giants, Arrington reach agreement in principle! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Giants, Arrington reach agreement in principle!

Clayton Reporting - Arrington/Giants Agree

Just heard on ESPN Radio - Giants and Arrington agree to contract terms this morning. He thinks the deal is for 7 years, $49 million.

Oh well, enjoy being 10 minutes early for every meeting Lavar!

Good. The guy never really played up to his "potential" anyway...not sure why everyone was all hot to get him over here...

i love how all of you talk about how amazing lavar would be with the dolphins if we signed him, and as soon as he doesn't/goes to the giants, everyone talks about how he wasn't really that good.... i just want you all to know, that you make laugh, a lot.... hahaha

yes, no more Lavar talk. I always thought it would be nice if we could get him for a reasonable deal, but that wasn't the case. The Giants overpaid and they'll get the same weak *** production out of him that the Redskins did.

iixivmmiii said:
i love how all of you talk about how amazing lavar would be with the dolphins if we signed him, and as soon as he doesn't/goes to the giants, everyone talks about how he wasn't really that good.... i just want you all to know, that you make laugh, a lot.... hahaha

no, you are hearing from the guys who really never did want him...the "other" guys will lay low until they are sure no-one remembers and then they will be amongst the "don't want him crowd." Think about it...way to soon to hear from them. I didn't want him at the asking price, and I am fine with him elsewhere....specially killing Deadslow thus fanning the t.o./deadslo saga that will surely happen.

cnc66 said:
no, you are hearing from the guys who really never did want him...the "other" guys will lay low until they are sure no-one remembers and then they will be amongst the "don't want him crowd." Think about it...way to soon to hear from them. I didn't want him at the asking price, and I am fine with him elsewhere....specially killing Deadslow thus fanning the t.o./deadslo saga that will surely happen.

ok

Oh well, woulda loved to have him here but we'll be alright w/o him, I think this might change our draft perspective. I think OLB and S are our 2 biggest needs, and I would select the best player available at those 2 positions.

Never needed or wanted the head case. He's the typical high priced baby that we didn't need crying and making excuses why he can't live up to his over-inflated contract. Nice investmen G-men.....suckas

iixivmmiii said:

its tru man god knows wat kind of smack ppl would have been talking if we landed drew instead of daute i wanted lavar and its a dissapointment to see him go but im not gonna talk smack nick knows what hes doing

Back
Top Bottom