Merged: Giants, Arrington reach agreement in principle! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Giants, Arrington reach agreement in principle!

He never was going to come here anyway

I really don't believe he was ever going to come to Miami. Every interview I heard he would say how he would like to play against the Redskins. In order to do that he would need to stay in the NFC. He is a very good player but for $7-$8 mill a year, I really don't think he is worth that kind of money.

iixivmmiii said:
i love how all of you talk about how amazing lavar would be with the dolphins if we signed him, and as soon as he doesn't/goes to the giants, everyone talks about how he wasn't really that good.... i just want you all to know, that you make laugh, a lot.... hahaha
if i knew he'd get a deal like that i would never have wanted him.

Whoever claims that they aren't pissed needs to shut up. The guys 27 big and fast. I understand that the contract is high but everyone on the board would still be talking **** and I doubt he will get all of that money. If Saban wanted him he must pretty good.

phinatic8818 said:
its tru man god knows wat kind of smack ppl would have been talking if we landed drew instead of daute i wanted lavar and its a dissapointment to see him go but im not gonna talk smack nick knows what hes doing

agreed

I wanted Arrington with the Dolphins, man this sucks. Lets hope Hodge and Spragan step up.

Wow !
Sounds like the Giant's got desperate. And over paid.
Saban a very smart move.

I wouldnt be surprised to see us visit with Tommy Polley or Nick Griesen this week.

This sucks we could have used a LB like him. Well life goes on we can always get a LB in the draft. I really wanted him here so we could go BPA in the draft, well that can still happen.

Ok,
The poker game with Arrington has just ended. But, Saban still playing poker on another table with Matt Millen.
Got to love it !

listen the guy wouldve been great here...i really do think that and i was all for having him here but im glad atleast that we can now move on....i think we definitely need a LB in either round 1 or round 3.....

Thats where he wanted to go from the start all things being equal.The other clubs were just pawns in his effort to get a better contract.

Im glad we didnt pay him that much. Would've been nice to have but there are some good options in the draft.

Then lets get Chad Greenway or Ernie Sims @ #16. I think most of the draft will be on the defensive side. How about taking that money that was offered to LaVar and pick Ty Law or Woodson for a one or two year deal with alot of bonuses.

Just my thoughts on a Saturday afternoon.:goof:

Back
Top Bottom