Merged: Got some info on the Ricky Mess...UPDATED. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Got some info on the Ricky Mess...UPDATED.

I would take Davenport over Fargas, JMO. Minor has the same body type. If we want a fargas type back, go with Minor.

inFINSible said:
You can tell he's been hanging around Jim Brown too much.

Yea, that's what I think too. If this is true, it all boils down to a guy who has always had his way because of his abilty. Now that he has to be accountable for his actions and attend the NFL substance abuse program, it's to much. What a friggin *** wipe! He has no character at all! I guess he's above paying for his indiscretions like the rest of us! Good Riddance!

Steve

rickeyrunsover said:
I would take Davenport over Fargas, JMO. Minor has the same body type. If we want a fargas type back, go with Minor.
Agree with everything in this post! If Davenport gets a shot i think hell b a good back. Minor i believe MIGHT b a good back, but im just more sold on Davenport...JMO. I dont have a clue about Fargas, dont kno enuff to comment on him other then hes not unseating Tyrone Wheatly:shakeno: ,so i can just assume hes not tht good. I kno u might sayits cuz Norv wants a power back, but if he was tht good theyd change there philoshpy.

Back
Top Bottom