Merged: /Harrington....Our future QB ? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: /Harrington....Our future QB ?

So Joey is better than Daunte

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, only three interceptions so far. I guess stats don't show that reality. We all know stats are overrated. I think I look forward to Vick playing QB lol.

dlockz said:
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, only three interceptions so far. I guess stats don't show that reality. We all know stats are overrated. I think I look forward to Vick playing QB lol.
You must not be watching the game, I am though...He would only have one pick if it werent for McMike not being able to catch. The other two picks were 100% not Harringtons fault, they were Randy's fault for not being able to catch

dlockz said:

i think joey is doing well its not really his fault for mcMikes Pick offs
i also look forward to seeing vick aswell

Daunte needs to be back soon!

int, int, int, ill take a sack any day, all u joey lovers wanted a backup as your starter, well here ya go. because he makes a couple good throws hes god, but all his throws are overshadowed by his happy feet, ints, and looking at the reciever, not the defense. yeah...go joey...give me a break

dolpns13 said:
You must not be watching the game, I am though...He would only have one pick if it werent for McMike not being able to catch. The other two picks were 100% not Harringtons fault, they were Randy's fault for not being able to catch

Not watching since the NFL lets these stupid TV rules ruin my weekend constantly. How dare both networks get to show a doubleheader.

Back
Top Bottom