Merged: /Harrington....Our future QB ? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: /Harrington....Our future QB ?

Harringtons the Future Star of a greyhound Bus outta Miami. Hes doing a good job filling in for our future Franchise QB (whenever he decides to show up) but after that hes gone.

Culpeppers is nothing more then a back up QB. He has never won anything in the NFL even with 2 pro bowl receivers he still lost more then he won. He can't think fast enough and will continue to get sacked a lot.

End of the Culpepper test, it didn't work,, put him out to pasture.

csabe said:
Wow, you really got me there. :rolleyes2 Yeah, he was actually hurt the 2nd game of last season, yes the same knee was banged up at that time also and I can see how could judge a guys career off of 4 games of one year when he lost his o-coordinator and a pro bowl center and write off a former pro bowl caliber player for the GREAT JOEY HARRINGTON. :goof:

I wonder how many times you actually watched a full game of Culpepper play in his career? Hmmm....I'm sure you'll come back and say you saw plenty but NFL primetime doesn't count.

noone's arguing Joey is great just better than Daunte. that's far from great

SarahAnn said:
Harringtons the Future Star of a greyhound Bus outta Miami. Hes doing a good job filling in for our future Franchise QB (whenever he decides to show up) but after that hes gone.

you people throw the term FRANCHISE QB around way to much.just because a guy is a starting qb it doesnt make him a franchise qb.the fact is right now in the AFC there are only a few FRANCHISE QBS they are manning,brady and palmer.outher than that there asr some good qbs but they are not FRANCHISE QBS.
DC IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE A FRANCHISE QB. can anyone name a franchise qb that was traded during his prime playing age? i cant because no team would trade a true franchise qb.they build around them they dont give them away for a second round dp.dc may become a good qb but not a franchise qb

adamprez2003 said:

Yeah, that's about where Joey is at right now. If he can reduce the turnovers he could be a very good QB.

adamprez2003 said:

Don't forget to add right now to that sentence and even that is in question.

Harrington knows how to throw interceptions. I hate him, hes always giving the ball to the other team

Man Joey and Daunte both have their weaknesses. Joey throws atleast 2 ints a game, while Daunte gets sacked and takes to long to throw.

Dejavu *sp

3 straight weeks tipped ints. 3 straight weeks Harrington has thrown right to the defender.

Put Cleo In

Ok the harrington experiment is over... put cleo in and lets see what he can do...

we got nothing to lose!!!

Do it!

Back
Top Bottom