MERGED: Its Over, Rams resign Atogwe | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Its Over, Rams resign Atogwe

As most of us has been saying all along, it was a long shot of him signing here from the start. You guys gotta stop overhyping guys when they become available. Its crazy. It should say something that no team was really interested in him while he was on the market for 2 weeks.

i'm gonna take a shot and say its at least $30 mil with at least $12 mil guaranteed

Best news I have heard since we traded for Brandon Marshall.

I'm so happy. Yet another unfounded rumor laid to rest. Now we can talk about players that are on the Miami Dolphins.

I'm so happy. Yet another unfounded rumor laid to rest. Now we can talk about players that are on the Miami Dolphins.

We have never stopped talking about players that are Fins, Atogwe was a possibility, now that he is not you won't hear his name again.

Good news is that the "saga" is finally over. Bad news, we are still unproven at FS. Hoping for the best.......

StullySTL When asked about rumors of hernia, OJ said there were some other "complications" he dealt w this offseason...but healthy now

The reason I believe a lot of teams did not show interest. Like I told you guys in the past OJ had major health concerns. Besides an apparent shoulder and hernia injury, it sounds like he was seriously banged up.

Back
Top Bottom