Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy1

The Beer Pong Table of Champions!
Reaction score
I have never seen this guy play until today but let me tell you something, this guy can play. I was at the UF game and saw him in person and he is a hell of a qb. IMO he has everything you look for in a franshice qb he has mobile(enough) and has a very strong arm. If he was on a better team the talk about this kid would be through the roof. I think all in all he will end up being a 1st round pick.

BigScuingili said:
the game isn;t even over yet?

Yea i left at half time so i could watch the miami game.

I'm kind of regretting leaving this game...

imo when its all said and done cutler will be the best qb to come out this year. cutler> lineart imo

the only reason vandy is in this game is cutler fla is got way more talent, cutler has a rocket

nolefin said:
imo when its all said and done cutler will be the best qb to come out this year. cutler> lineart imo

Honestly i wouldn't doubt it. I'm watching this guy in disbelieve he is so athletic, big, and has a hell of a strong arm. His throws for the most part are right on target and if there not its because he is throwing off balance because there is pressure in his face. I really want the dolphins to draft this guy.

Lazy1 said:
I have never seen this guy play until today but let me tell you something, this guy can play. I was at the UF game and saw him in person and he is a hell of a qb. IMO he has everything you look for in a franshice qb he has mobile(enough) and has a very strong arm. If he was on a better team the talk about this kid would be through the roof. I think all in all he will end up being a 1st round pick.
This was my first time to see the dude ever and ive watched from the mid 4rth and from what i see is Tom Brady with the same cool but more athletic.... I'm not a band wagon type but i want him to be our next qb. if he played with better talent he would be awesome

Jay Cutler is a baller

Looks like my fears of Florida overlooking Vandy came true. Tied up with 25 seconds left at the moment. I must say I am extremely impressed with Jay Cutler. I can see why he was named to the preseason All-SEC team.

SpeedRush99 said:
Looks like my fears of Florida overlooking Vandy came true. Tied up with 25 seconds left at the moment. I must say I am extremely impressed with Jay Cutler. I can see why he was named to the preseason All-SEC team.

ahh dont start backing down now you were dogging my noles and now your gaters are in trouble, i think fla will pull it out though. cutler is a beast your right.

He's not an unkown. He was named to the preseason All-SEC team, which is voted on by the coaches, ahead of Chris Leak and DJ Shockley. He's definitely the real deal.

nolefin said:
ahh dont start backing down now you were dogging my noles and now your gaters are in trouble, i think fla will pull it out though. cutler is a beast your right.

I'm not backing down at all. All week I was thinking about the Gators overlooking Vandy after a big win against Georgia last week. Vandy is much better this season than usual. I think this was a good thing for Florida though, reality check.

I don't know about first round, but I like the guy alot.

Jay Cutler is great and I hope the Dolphins draft him. He aviods the sack and then completes a pass very often. He has a strong arm and is accurate as can be. If only his WRs were better than he would have better stats but stats are a little overrated. Jay Cutler will be a good NFL QB.

He is only the 2nd QB I have been really impressed by out of the possible draft prospects. (the other being Brady Quiin).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom