Votes: 8 12.5%

Votes: 17 26.6%

Votes: 35 54.7%

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow . I live in nashville and i didnt even know it was in OT. I was shocked to say the least. I have thought he would make a good Pro Qb for a while. too bad his team sucks. The only college Qb i like more than him is Quinn. I would all be for drafting him with a 2nd or late first

my wish list has changed to:

J.Peterson and J.Kitna in free agency
trade Madison for 4th or 5th rounder
draft an immediate impact player in the 1st
draft J.Cutler in the 2nd

or in another scenario I would trade down in the 1st to pick up another 2nd or possibly another 1st and then draft J.Cutler late in the 1st

OKAY!! There are way too many Spielman's on this thread! Everybody is a scout now!! Let me guess, Cutler has some major upside with somer acute velocity on his hardball and is able to read defenses the best since Peyton Manning choking year in,year out against the Gators! This Cutler guy is the best since sliced bread man! He's a surefire 1st pick overall in the draft! PLEASE! Let's give the draft talk a rest! It's still pretty early in the season!Let's enjoy the season. This isn't fantasy football!

Phinmaster1354 said:
OKAY!! There are way too many Spielman's on this thread! Everybody is a scout now!! Let me guess, Cutler has some major upside with somer acute velocity on his hardball and is able to read defenses the best since Peyton Manning choking year in,year out against the Gators! This Cutler guy is the best since sliced bread man! He's a surefire 1st pick overall in the draft! PLEASE! Let's give the draft talk a rest! It's still pretty early in the season!Let's enjoy the season. This isn't fantasy football!

It's saturday so all the college teams are playing so some people are going to feel like discussing the future of our team when we get a chance to see some good talent(don't get involved in the thread if u don't like it). We aren't speilmans over here, look the guy up he is already projected to go in the first round by many experts and this game vs florida officially made him a big namer. He is the type of guy that his stock will sky rocket once he works out for teams, the guy is 6'4-6'5 230 lb's and has an absolute cannon(all things pro scouts looks for) i believer hes been a starter for like 3 years now so he is a seasoned college qb. I hope we seriously consider drafting this guy.

Is this guy good enough to be a top ten pick if so would we even have a chance at him considering all of the bad quarterbacking teams ahead of us, and is a trade up a possibility.

he's not a 1st rounder, but I would love to have him w/ our 2nd round pick.

Cutler has the same problem Charlie Frye had last year. He has all the tools, but is an unknown to most of the world (and is team is mediocre at best). Cutler is also a great athlete.

he was born the same year Marino was drafted...

Sign 'em up!

If Vince Young dosn't come out and most other junior qb's don't will it be like last year with Aaron Rodgers and Alex Smith, not really derserving of a high first round grade but since there the only really two probaly legit qbs forcing him into that top of the draft because there aren't that many legitimate qb's this year?

ChambersWI said:
he's not a 1st rounder, but I would love to have him w/ our 2nd round pick.

Cutler has the same problem Charlie Frye had last year. He has all the tools, but is an unknown to most of the world (and is team is mediocre at best). Cutler is also a great athlete.

Cutler is too good of an athlete to slip into the 2nd imo. I think for him the worste case scenario is he is in a Losman type situation where someone will take a chance on him with a late 1st rounder just on his physical talent alone, however i think cutler is in a really good situation this year alot of teams are in need of qb's and he will dominate at workouts(IMO) and his draft status will rise. I see him going mid first round possibly sooner.

I'd love to see him in a Fins uni next year.

Phinmaster1354 said:
I don't ever trip on every college week and say we should draft this guy or whatnot, but he really caught my spidey senses in about a half a quarter... Which no i'm not a scout but i know a blue chipper when i see one. Dude is the real deal :D

During the telecast, the announcers said that Cutler's dad advised him to go pro last year. Cutler contacted the NFL and they told him he'd be a third rounder. He felt he could improve that so he came back for this season.

Phinmaster1354 said:
Oh and i haven't lost faith for this year, i never do.... Fins are my team bro :cry: :lol:

rafael said:
During the telecast, the announcers said that Cutler's dad advised him to go pro last year. Cutler contacted the NFL and they told him he'd be a third rounder. He felt he could improve that so he came back for this season.
also note that during the telecast the annoucers said he compares similiar to Brett Farve, So we aren't the only ones impressed by him

I'm a big Gators fan, and last night I was alittle worried.....

Cutler has a great game, and should be considered a first round selection in the the 2006 NFL Draft IMO. He's got a great arm, he has poise, and his accuracy was impressive as well.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom