Votes: 17 26.6%

Votes: 35 54.7%

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
finswin56 said:
He is just another case of a very talented QB in a low profile school w/ very little talent to work with.

Except he has the experience of playing vs top notch talent year in & year out unlike most of the QBs in the MAC.

SpeedRush99 said:
The Gators defense was top 10 in the nation coming into that game.

Yeah there obvious weakness is there pass coverage though. Vanderbilt is probaply the first team the gators have faced that are truely a passing team. Argubly alabama but they are a little more balanced then vandy, but for the most part the gators can and will get expoided in the secondary especially vs teams that spread it out and they will struggle big time vs USC next week IMO.

Well the kid's for real if he can play against top competition like that, but we'll see where he can reach before the draft. If Quinn doesn't come out and Young also stays then, Leinart, Omar Jacobs, Cutler, and Croyle I guess are the top4. Pinegar is probably after them.

Jaj said:
Well the kid's for real if he can play against top competition like that, but we'll see where he can reach before the draft. If Quinn doesn't come out and Young also stays then, Leinart, Omar Jacobs, Cutler, and Croyle I guess are the top4. Pinegar is probably after them.

Jacobs is no where near the top 4.

What if Saban doesn't take Cutler?...

I like Cutler and I've said that he could be our pick if he's there and I know lots of you have said the same thing.But what would you guys say if Cutler's there and Nick doesn't take him? Would all those stupid threads about "Nick sucks" come back again? I'm with Saban regarless of who he takes....I think some people get in their minds that we have to take a particular guy(when they haven't even seen the guy play sometimes)that they think is a given that the team will take that player and when they don't pick him then everyone thinks is the end of the world.I still think that if Cutler's there we could take him...I just don't think is a given and I trust Nick to do what's best for the team. :dolphins:

Ozzy rules!!

Go Italy 2006 world cup

I'm sure Saban will study him thoroughly and to a par, and will know 100x more than Cutler than any of us. So if anyone says "Nick Sucks" because the dolphins didn't draft him they are ignorant. If Rick Spielman was the GM...i would understand the fans being upset, he is terrible. However, nick is on top of his game.

They won't take Cutler at all with a first.

Saban's first draft has pretty much set the tone that he will not reach for talent. Cutler is 2nd round talent that some team will grossly overpay for ala Campbell, Losman etc.

if he doesn't take him than he doesn't take him, as long as we get our QB of the future this offseason than I'm fine with whoever he takes. Although if we take a QB I want Cutler and if not I want Chad Greenway

i agree...i would want a Qb to come out of the draft and have a substantial shot at learning being developed and becoming a team leader BUT..where ever Saban goes with the draft and this team is his decision not mine. he knows whats suites HIS team needs and what will get the W and eventually the Superbowl in the end

VanDolPhan said:
They won't take Cutler at all with a first.

Saban's first draft has pretty much set the tone that he will not reach for talent. Cutler is 2nd round talent that some team will grossly overpay for ala Campbell, Losman etc.

are you telling me that jason Cambell can't be a starter in this league..he has work YES but doesnt Vince Young and ahem...Jay Cutler have work to do?

One....we are only guessing that the Dolphins will draft a QB...at least early in the draft....and two....again...we are only guessing on whom the Dolphins will take IF they do draft a QB early in the draft. NOTHING is in stone that Cutler or any other QB will be a Dolphin.

PhinSoldia said:
are you telling me that jason Cambell can't be a starter in this league..he has work YES but doesnt Vince Young and ahem...Jay Cutler have work to do?

I'm saying Jason Campbell was a reach.

nick1 said:
if he doesn't take him than he doesn't take him, as long as we get our QB of the future this offseason than I'm fine with whoever he takes. Although if we take a QB I want Cutler and if not I want Chad Greenway

why you have ngate in your offseason wish list as the 1st rounder then ?

Al13 said:
why you have ngate in your offseason wish list as the 1st rounder then ?
I have to update it, I think his draft stock has risen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom