MERGED: Jets trade for Lito Sheppard | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Jets trade for Lito Sheppard

ESPN 950 reported that they traded a 4th round pick to the Eagles for him. I want to see it confirmed first though.
Mort reported it also. Pending physical tomorrow. Jim Leonhard is also visiting Jets tomorrow and is expected to sign. Our defense is looking good, filling all of our holes. So we can focus on offense early in the draft, like RG, WR. I hope we get Darrius Heyward-Bey round 1 for a burner.

If everything goes well I would love to have Sheppard, Ivy, and Leonhard all locked up by tomorrow.

I love the Sheppard trade if it goes through. Ivy is a good depth player and could be a good nickel back and Leonhard I think was more a product of who he played with more then anything else but he will help teach Ryans system and make the transistion easier.

Add Sheppard with Darrelle Revis and Kerry Rhodes. Wow thats not bad at all in the secondary.

Isn't this what everone was saying last year when they signed Jenkins and Fanec and Pace? How did that work out for them?

The scariest part is Rex Ryan scheming with these two. He will get after the QB which will pressure the QB and they will be jumping routes.

scott isnt a top 5 LB....crowder is probably actually better.

this is just the jets buying everyone ( again), pretty soon they will be wondering why they have no team chemistry and why Shepard is on the IR ( again)

The scariest part is Rex Ryan scheming with these two. He will get after the QB which will pressure the QB and they will be jumping routes.

no rex is not the Defensive Coordinator. He will not be scheming, the DC will. Rex will be too busy with his Hc stuff

Sheppard is old and sucked in Philly. There is plenty of name out there. We could be negotiating with Goody and Salguero reported we were interested in Bodden last night. There are plenty of CB in the market. Bartell is still out there and Ken Lucas has been rumored to become a FA.

Who's their QB again? Ya, thanks...

Their D is STACKED. It's going to be very good. With Ryan's scheme its gonna be Baltimore Part II. I dont want to see Baltimore part II, twice a year. They are gonna pound the ball with Jones and Washington. QB wont be a big part of the offense. Revis is awesome. Wish we had him.

lol sheppard sux.. ask any philly fans.

and no im not jealous. Just telling the truth.

Back
Top Bottom